DLCs you enjoyed the most?

A-Rebirth

Borderlands 1 and 2 dlc are very good, Tiny Tinas in particular.

Having a great time with Driveclubs season pass too.

Haven't played a ton of dlc but some I'd really like to get around to are Bioshock dlcs, especially Minervas Den and Burial at Sea. Also would like to play the Witcher 3 dlc, but I have to go back and plat the main game first.

• Like 1

Fallout: New Vegas DLC's, Honest Hearts and Lonesome Road are my personal favorites from the PS3. It was really cool how all the DLC's and base game were connected New Vegas.

I also enjoyed a lot of the Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd songs. The game also had over $70 of DLC costumes; too much DLC in my opinion.

The New Super Luigi U DLC for New Super Mario Bros. U was really cool. I didn't see anything limiting this too PlayStation games so you can't get mad.

That one Fire Emblem Awaking DLC where they covered Tharja's butt with a towel was very memorable.

Valkyria Chronicles' DLC were you got to play as Selvaria Bles was cool. It was very challenging yet disappointing because you could use her Valkyria powers; you got to keep her amazing gun to use in single player. Valkyria Chronicles 4 had a lot of very good DLC. In one you got to play has both Crymaria Levin and Selvaria Bles with their Valkyria powers. They're both OP as pudding but are a little balanced since they cost two action points to use. The Squad 7 DLC was really cool and adds a layer of depth to the story of both the first and fourth game. The cross over didn't feel too forced surprising. The Edy detachment DLC for the first game was really run. The Edy DLC for the fourth game had a random mission you had to do that was bland but you got to unlock Edy afterwards so it was all good in the hood. 

• Like 2

Uncharted 4's Survival Mode DLC. I found the mode to be quite enjoyable, and I spent about 5-6 hours straight playing it (something I rarely do with video games; I usually will play for maybe 2 hours at a time, more if there's a really special game). Doesn't hurt that it was a free update as well :D

Assassin's Creed Origins - Curse of the Pharaohs. This DLC just did everything right to me.

Dragon Age: Origins. I remember enjoying the DLC for this game, although it's been so long I can't remember anything in particular. (as is the case with most things I play) 

Dragon Age: Inquisition - The Descent. I loved the underground setting to this a lot.

Metro Last Light - The Developer Pack, or more specifically the Spider Lair level. That poor bastard lol. :facepalm: 

• Like 1

I loved Assassin's Creed Origins: Curse of the Pharaoh's DLC. I thought it was fantastic the way it took you to different locations. I don't want to say too much and spoil it for those who haven't played it yet.

I really enjoyed The Frozen Wilds DLC for Horizon Zero Dawn - I must admit after a while off I was very rusty and got my butt smacked by the new machines.

I hate zombies and most things about them but enjoyed Undead Nightmare for RDR. Was a great spin on the game and really shouldn't have worked as well as it did.

Overcooked 2. It didn't need but gee my wife and I loved it and cannot wait for the rest.

I loathed Spiderman DLC, what a waste of money for a boring half baked story.

PS3

Dungeon Defenders - Mistymire Forest & Moraggo Desert Town maps

PAIN - All content

PixelJunk Monsters - Encore

Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina

PS4

Bloodborne - Old Hunters

Helldivers - Masters of the Galaxy

Doom - Multiplayer DLCs