DLCs you enjoyed the most?

A-Rebirth

Borderlands 2 - the Tiny Tina DLC

As already been mentioned by several user before, this DLC was a whole lotta fun, very different to the main game but very funny. And I don't even like Borderlands that much, but this one was gorgeous. 

Alien Colonial Marines - Stasis Interrupted 

Some might wonder now, since the main game was truly garbage. But to be honest this DLC was quite good for what it was, making the game at least a bit better. 

Grand Theft Auto IV - Ballad of Gay Tony and The Lost and Damned 

Great addition to the main game and nice amount of new content

The Last of Us - Left Behind

Maybe a bit short but still a nice and enjoyable DLC with new insights into a main character of the game

Grand Theft Auto V - The Heist DLC

We had to wait long for them but they were worth it. Had a lot of fun with friends playing online and breaking the law for becoming rich. Have to say I liked the doomsday heist update not as much as the normal heists. Still sad about the never realized single player dlc for the game.

Horizon Zero Dawn - Frozen Wilds

The same quality as the main game, really good addition and not to short. Main game was superb as well.

Outlast - Whistleblower

I liked the dlc even more than the main game. And the groom was just the best weirdest character in the whole game.

Batman Arkham Knight - All DLC

I loved them all, except of the races maybe. The amount of them and all the little stories were great and made this really special.

Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare

Already been mentioned by others here before, superb dlc with so much new content for a game that was and still is a masterpiece, just like it's successor

That's basically it, I'll update this post when I've played a new lovely dlc.