SolveSoul

Pulled from the store?

9 posts in this topic

I've had this game on my wishlist for a while and I noticed I can't find it in the PS store anymore... Neither in US or EU. On psprices.com it also says the game has been withdrawn from the store: https://psprices.com/region-us/game/13472/fat-princess. It's sad to see these digital only games get lost, unless it's a temporary thing...

Sadly, they will likely never come back.

One reason to buy physical.

It was on PS Now a while back and still might be.

49 minutes ago, skateak said:

It still is. I don't know how and if the online functions will work though.

Yeah this game was pulled i think both the PS3 version and the Vita version too unless you bought it or got a code to download it before its delisting you won't be able to play this game sadly. 

1 hour ago, skateak said:

Strange how they have it on PSNow and not on the store.

2 hours ago, SolveSoul said:

It's sad to see these digital only games get lost, unless it's a temporary thing...

Fat Princess isn't digital only actually; it's available on disc as part of the PlayStation Network Classics Vol. 1 compilation. If you really want it you can still buy it that way but it'll be more expensive since the collection also includes three other games.

4 hours ago, Pyramat said:

Fat Princess isn't digital only actually; it's available on disc as part of the PlayStation Network Classics Vol. 1 compilation. If you really want it you can still buy it that way but it'll be more expensive since the collection also includes three other games.

I wasn't aware of that collection, pretty sweet! Too bad it's a US-only release, I think. I've looked up our local game stores' website and can't find anything about it.

21 minutes ago, SolveSoul said:

I wasn't aware of that collection, pretty sweet! Too bad it's a US-only release, I think. I've looked up our local game stores' website and can't find anything about it.

You can still import it if you want it that badly. Plus you get a few other games with it.