Another Chance For Redemption trophy

jooohnny32

• 2 weeks later...

I also tried many different ways, I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Could it be anything related to the move controllers? I used a DualShock 4.

I would also bet it's glitched but at the same time the platinum has 0,1% (?). This game didn't have any update since release so not very good perspectives for this trophy.

On 18/6/2019 at 8:08 PM, riverrun_PT said:

I also tried many different ways, I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Could it be anything related to the move controllers? I used a DualShock 4.

I would also bet it's glitched but at the same time the platinum has 0,1% (?). This game didn't have any update since release so not very good perspectives for this trophy.

I've always played with the move controllers, so I don't think it's related to that...

And about the 0.1%, that might be the devs testing the game...

On 19/6/2019 at 5:55 PM, hfbvs said:

I've send an e-mail to the developers a week ago, a spanish studio "World Domination Project", but no answer back...1f61e.png

Keep us updated. I've also sent a private message to one of the devs on twitter, but still no answer...

• 3 weeks later...

I got response from the dev team, and they confirmed that this trophy is glitched. It's supposed to unlock when you climb up the "stairs" that are in front of the angel statue in level 3 (the ones you have to rotate the crank). I've tried it multiple ways: coming from the lower path and going to the upper, lower to lower, upper to lower, upper to upper, lower then backtrack to the left upper, etc but no luck.

The good news is that they told me they're working on a patch related to other stuff, so I hope they take this into account too. They don't have a release date though.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I hope developers realize how much this hurts their sales because people see shit like this and pass on the game, which is EXACTLY what I'll be doing. Otherwise I was actually ready to put it in my cart and buy it. Your loss Factoria Cultural, certainly not mine whatsoever.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...