all units reaching corporal question

wackt1

Hello, I was looking over the guide and I read that one of the decorations requires all reaching the corporal rank. Does this include units that have fixed ranks (i.e. the naval units, Christal, Claude, Kai, Riley, Raz, and the DLC units.)? The guide does not exactly clear it up when i read it (i give it another read though).

1 hour ago, wackt1 said:

Hello, I was looking over the guide and I read that one of the decorations requires all reaching the corporal rank. Does this include units that have fixed ranks (i.e. the naval units, Christal, Claude, Kai, Riley, Raz, and the DLC units.)? The guide does not exactly clear it up when i read it (i give it another read though).

From what I've seen, those units never increase in rank. It doesn't matter how many times you use them. So they should not count towards that decoration.

One of the units needs a a lot of on-hand cash to unlock (I think it's Gertrude), who also needs to be upgraded to Corporal. Another unit unlocks by playing 3 squad stories. I think the rest of the units you have to rank up will unlock during the campaign.

• 3 months later...

On 9/6/2019 at 9:24 AM, Maverick6146 said:

I have leveled everyone to corporals except the ones with fixed ranks and Dan but yet to get the medal. Also I was unable to unlock the squad story for Minerva and navy guys.

For Minerva/Christel and navy squad stories you will have to use Christel 20 times in a story episode and 1 of the navy people 20 times in a story episode. As for the medal I can only assume that you either haven't unlocked everyone or you are missing somebody. 

• 3 years later...

I know this post is old, but I'm working on this and maybe it will be useful to someone else.

Official requirement for this medal: Promote all soldiers to Corporal and complete all Squad Stories (17 in total) to complete their personnel entries. Does not require soldiers only unlocked by DLC.

...then we will get the medal.