PS Now

Reinachii-

Never tried PS Now but here's what's on the PS Now help page on the PlayStation UK Site

Can other people access PlayStation Now games on my PS4?

If the PS4 is set as your Primary PS4, players who are aged 18+ will be able to play PlayStation Now games from the content launcher and in the PS Now app.

Edited by TugaSonic
  • Like 1

Thanks, but sadly its not very detailed

"Can other people access PlayStation Now games on my PS4?

If the PS4 is set as your Primary PS4, players who are aged 18+ will be able to play PlayStation Now games from the content launcher and in the PS Now app."

as the PS Now content launchers are different per region, im guessing they probably cannot. unless someone can give a concrete answer?

It depends.

If you grab PSNow in EU or NA and load it up with your secondary account, install a PS4 or PS2 game (so the tile appears on the Dash) and move back to your account then run the installed game - then it'll work fine.

However, you can't stream any PS2, 3 or 4 games if the PSNow is a different region to the account you're running it from. So you can't stream PS3 games from an NA account via your JP account - if that makes sense?

TL;DR (or didn't understand as it's a bit messy): PS4 and PS2 classics - yes, as long as you install them on your PS4. PS3 or any via Streaming - no, unless you play via the account with the same region.

• Like 2

You can play the PS4 Games on any account . For example you have PS NOW in an EU Account you can play the downloaded games from EU PS NOW ACC in any other account you have in your console as long as you have the activation for that account

About PS3 Games I'm not sure but I think you have to play it from the account you have PS NOW in

• Like 2