C7OUD_STRIFE_

C7OUD_STRIFE_'s Dispute

20 posts in this topic

C7OUD_STRIFE_

Uno
I swear im having haters who are jealous of my account! Im playing for 11 years I NEVER CHEATED! Im gonna lose my mind please i cant be flagged! You can see how long i was playing this game it took me so many years to finish it! The reason (Too Fast) is misleading! You can check that game on my account to see how long i was playing to get it! I swear to my life!!! :(

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
I swear im having haters who are jealous of my account! Im playing for 11 years I NEVER CHEATED! Im gonna lose my mind please i cant be flagged! The specific game i know it VERY GOOD and played it multiple times since it was on ps2 and i know all the ins and outs about it. Im a professional gamer and doing speedruns as well. THIS IS NOT A CHEAT IF YOU USE SOME IN GAME GLITCHES OR TRICKS TO SAVE YOU TIME! Its still legit! The person who reported me doesnt obviously know anything about the game! He just think i cheated! There are videos on youtube from people finishing it faster than me! I swear to my life please unflag me i dont deserve this!!

What's with the 2050 trophies you've hidden?

These games i hid them cause they beign played by the other members of my family in the previous years. I decided to hid them cause its games im not playing them. And why my dispute appeared here?

What's the reason for your flag on MGS2?

10 minutes ago, C7OUD_STRIFE_ said:

These games i hid them cause they beign played by the other members of my family in the previous years. I decided to hid them cause its games im not playing them. And why my dispute appeared here?

This is where all the disputes ends up. I didn't approve the flags, and don't really know why they were approved.

That's some amazing clean-up in 28th May.

Edited by MMDE

Well, UNO, you definitely used CFW to write in a timestamp. I'm tempted to tell you how we know, but we just know. Anyone with the game can probably figure it out. Considering your old account had cheated games too, I don't believe MGS2 is legit considering it follows the cheat pattern.

Disputes show up in the public dispute section, so its not a cloak and dagger process and unfair.

7 minutes ago, C7OUD_STRIFE_ said:

Disputes are always open to the entire forum so people who played the game as well can help you defend your case. 

Or they find more cheated games, which happens with most of the disputes.

Moderation, please check if the IP of the member above is the same as the OP because I'm quite confident it can't be coincidence for this dude to just randomly stumble upon this after 3 years not posting on the forums. Either that or OP is calling his friends for assistance, which doesn't matter too much because illegitimate friends claiming for legitimacy is point even more moot than usual.

Does OP realize to 100% Uno on PS3 it's very impossible that people won't find you online? This player cannot be found, so it's fake.

6 minutes ago, XxmoneybusterxX said:

Huh? Wtf happened C7OUD? Who idiot reported you? Seriously now?? Some moderator can please unflag him? I know you for years and i know how good gamer you are! I've witnessed your gameplay multiple times we even boosted games including UNO for the ps3 for soooo long. Dont worry bro im sure you will be unflagged soon!

Sorry, but I don't think this comment does him any good. Not only do we not like these "I know the guy, and he doesn't cheat" comments, but you're not exactly the most trustworthy source. I also find it strange you call him "C7OUD", when he changed his username less than a month ago.

Edited by MMDE

"Vamp Eyer" timestamp is too close from "Another Snake Bites the Dust" considering you can't skip the cinematic following Solidus boss battle. 

Conversely, "In It to Win It" is likely to be earned while trying to complete all VR and Alternative missions, but you got it 25 seconds after getting "Virtually Impossible", if it were legit and you placed 1st in exactly in 50 missions upon completing the game, "In It to Win It" should have popped after 1 or 2 seconds from "Virtually Impossible" if not 1 or 2 seconds before.

Edited by Deceptrox

16 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Well, UNO, you definitely used CFW to write in a timestamp. I'm tempted to tell you how we know, but we just know. Anyone with the game can probably figure it out. Considering your old account had cheated games too, I don't believe MGS2 is legit considering it follows the cheat pattern.

Disputes show up in the public dispute section, so its not a cloak and dagger process and unfair.

Who are and which old account? Message me so we can talk straight! What you believe its your own opinion! In game glitches are not considered cheating! You wanna see me playing the game live? Be my guest! I wont tolerate this any more im here to have this sorted out! You can search every single game i played! 

24 minutes ago, MMDE said:

This is where all the disputes ends up. I didn't approve the flags, and don't really know why they were approved.

That's some amazing clean-up in 28th May.

Thank you. As for my friend i know him for quite few years now. I go with that nickname in social media and stuff way before i change mines here 1 month ago.

Just now, Mrhemptastic said:

Ok. Even the ones you have hidden...?

Why i have to explain all this to everyone? Right now im so upset! The games i hid have nothing to do with this. Can some moderator help me for the love of God??!

8 minutes ago, C7OUD_STRIFE_ said:

Thank you. As for my friend i know him for quite few years now. I go with that nickname in social media and stuff way before i change mines here 1 month ago.

Why i have to explain all this to everyone? Right now im so upset! The games i hid have nothing to do with this. Can some moderator help me for the love of God??!

B1rvine and I are the people you seek, but I find your profile a bit strange. I do however see you got most of the old trophies in the past, so the entire list for each of the games doesn't seem cheated, but something strange seemed to have happened on 27th, 28th and 29th May. There's things one can check when it comes to some of these games, which makes your obtaining of some of these trophies way more strange.

38 minutes ago, MMDE said:

B1rvine and I are the people you seek, but I find your profile a bit strange. I do however see you got most of the old trophies in the past, so the entire list for each of the games doesn't seem cheated, but something strange seemed to have happened on 27th, 28th and 29th May. There's things one can check when it comes to some of these games, which makes your obtaining of some of these trophies way more strange.

Oh you are mods? Ok then. I dont know who B1rvine is and how much he stalking me but i never started any problem here or trying to ditch anyone. Im not a kid. I play all these games because i love them! When i created my account i wasnt having internet so i was going to my friends house with the ps3! Coincidentally UNO was from the first games i started playing. All these years i wanted to become better and manage to make a living by playing video games. I was watching top pro players. I know all the ins and outs especially in some games like metal gear! The person who reported me saying for reason i got the trophy fast its misleading. You think if something was wrong i wouldnt know it? Allowing myself to be in this situation? I dare everyone and im willing to bet money! Search ALL my games one by one and show me solid proof about incorect trophy timestamps and then i will show you my side of how things are! I never expecting me beign here pushed in the corner explaining to the whole community and debate :(

The games i did the major clean up on may 27-28 was missing only 1 trophy each game and by the way i didnt started them from scratch but from the last time i played. These days im cleaning up my ps3 unfinished games cause im about to sell my ps3. What else i have to say more? Im waiting here to be judged and explaining in public beign in an awkward situation. I dont know what else to say but i would like to talk in a voice chat explaining even better to anyone any question. 

Edited by C7OUD_STRIFE_
Adding reason

13 minutes ago, skroq said:

Can i have this one? @MMDE

Time stamp edit, he got caught on psntl for Michael Jackson the experience, but now his stamps are perfectly fine. I have logs will show u tomorrow.

Note to cheaters: we find most of you so good luck.

Logs sent to mmde

I DIDNT cheat! Im not the only one in my family who play on the ps3! I seriously dont know whats happening here any more or if this is a planned attack against me! I want to talk live with someone!

15 minutes ago, C7OUD_STRIFE_ said:

I DIDNT cheat! Im not the only one in my family who play on the ps3! I seriously dont know whats happening here any more or if this is a planned attack against me! I want to talk live with someone!

You can talk to MMDE or B1rvine live here: https://psnprofiles.com/chat

Here is a tip for you: Flag team moderation doesn't like liars, so don't lie to them.

I'm just gonna chime in mention that getting caught using CFW leads to account removal from the website and your UNO is CFW'd, as your online statistics are not consistent with your trophies and if I remember correctly, your can't use save files for that.

Also just gonna mention to chill out. It's just (most likely) illegitimate trophies that you didn't earn, in a hobby of yours. Your life is probably way more involved than just a number on a website and you can always just start another account (legitimate, please) or start another hobby. It's not the end of the world, don't act/feel like it is.