Starter Pack Trophy

I'm a little stuck on the "Starter Pack" Trophy. I need to get brawler pack and everyone says buy Commissioner Gordon in order to get that, the thing is I do have Gordon and I still haven't gotten the brawler pack. Does anyone know any other characters that fall under the brawler pack?

Thanks!

You unlock ability packs by buying/obtaining every character that belongs in that ability category. Just buying Gordon won't get you the trophy unless he was the last one. Sadly I'm not sure which characters would fit that category, so I can't help you with that :(

You unlock ability packs by buying/obtaining every character that belongs in that ability category. Just buying Gordon won't get you the trophy unless he was the last one. Sadly I'm not sure which characters would fit that category, so I can't help you with that :(

That was huge help actually! I'll just need to keep buying characters. I thought just buying one character would get you a certain ability. Thanks a lot! :D

Edited by PipeSwinger
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

If you have played through the all the regular story missions first and unlocked all characters; when you reach and complete the Gotham Metro Justice League mission (you do not have to get gold) and unlock the character Deathstroke the trophy should pop.