**FIXED** Hold off on buying (for now)... possible bug

Velvet

Tried playing this today and it appears there is a bug in Level 1 (the second level you play). Level 0 plays fine and the worshippers follow your cursor as they're supposed to, but when you get to Level 1, they just stand there. They don't follow the cursor, they barely move outside of kneeling down from being idle. I've tried to hit every button to see if there was some sort of "go" button, but nothing. Nothing but defiance! 

They all die when the clock hits 0, causing you to fail the level. 

The game is setup so you have to do them all in order. Being unable to complete Level 1 will prevent you from continuing forward with the game. Just a heads up for anyone interested in buying it. Just in case matters, I downloaded the game from the NA store (not sure if it's available in EU). The devs have been contacted about it, so fingers crossed? 

EDIT: Patch has been made as and as of 25/6/19, the game is now fully fixed ^-^

Edited by Velvet

Ok so another patch is in the works for this game. 

The trophies for collecting Grails and killing the Worshippers are little buggy, so they're currently looking into it to get those fixed. Just another heads up for those looking to get this game. 

EDIT: Grail trophies have been patched. 

Edited by Velvet

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, TheRealClayman said:

I see this in the current Flash for 3.49. Is it still buggy? Are the trophies attainable?

They can all be earned now! Make sure when you download it, you're on version 1.05 as that's the correct version that has all those delicious patches.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 7/18/2019 at 4:50 PM, Velvet said:

They can all be earned now! Make sure when you download it, you're on version 1.05 as that's the correct version that has all those delicious patches.

Im having trouble popping "The END" trophy. I beat all levels, and even have the trophies for getting every collectible, but "The END" will not pop. Ive beaten Stans Cave a few times now. The first few tries, for whatever reason, he followed me around during the sequence you drop rocks on his head, so they did not fall on his head. In turn, when I complete the level he just kills all of the worshippers. But now ive had it where I do drop rocks on his head, go to the end where it appears the followers ascend... screen goes black.. moments later Im being loaded at the main menu but nothing that says I beat Stans Cave

Edit: I figured it out. I had a save data bug, must have been due to putting PS4 in rest mode right after completeing second to last level. Either way, closed the game and reopened it, to find it didnt record me beating the last 2 levels. So I replayed through those, and now I have the platinum ^_^

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Problem fixed

• 2 weeks later...

I gathered all collectibles throughout the game and when I beat the final level only got the Grails trophy. Went and replayed level 0 and that unlocked the crystal trophy. Then I had to beat the last level again to unlock the end trophy. I don't think the game allows you to earn more than one trophy at the end of a level.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 7:26 PM, MACHONACHO44556 said:

I gathered all collectibles throughout the game and when I beat the final level only got the Grails trophy. Went and replayed level 0 and that unlocked the crystal trophy. Then I had to beat the last level again to unlock the end trophy. I don't think the game allows you to earn more than one trophy at the end of a level.

This could be the possible case of the issues i encountered. 

Aa i previously stated i had issues with getting the trophy for beating the game, but as I repeated the last level, I got 1 trophy at a time.. First successful attempt of the last level I got the grail trophy, second attempt I got the crystal trophy (even though I got the crystal my first successful attempt as well), but still took a game restart to get the game completion trophy.

Buggy, but atleast they can be all obtained in some way.

15 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

This could be the possible case of the issues i encountered. 

Aa i previously stated i had issues with getting the trophy for beating the game, but as I repeated the last level, I got 1 trophy at a time.. First successful attempt of the last level I got the grail trophy, second attempt I got the crystal trophy (even though I got the crystal my first successful attempt as well), but still took a game restart to get the game completion trophy.

Buggy, but atleast they can be all obtained in some way.

Yeah the game is still a pretty buggy mess but at least it can be done. I had it happen to me to after beating level 14 and starting 15 I quit to main menu to go back up my save and when I launched the game it acted like I never beat 14. So glad to be done with it.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

This game is a buggy mess. I've had it wipe ~3-4 hours of gameplay TWICE to me so far, seemingly for no reason. If it weren't hideously broken, it'd be a very mediocre game with some comedy to make up for it, but as it is, it's not worth it, at all. The only reason I even bought it was that I'd been using the virgin Mary avatar from it for a while.

• Like 2