Did this site hide trophies by itself?

Hi guys, I have a problem with this site. Yesterday I earned 7 trophies in Vanquish and synced them on PSN. However, when I updated my profile here, it shows that I hid those 7 trophies. The strange thing is that the site shows how many trophies I got in this game, but doesn't show which ones I got. I checked my PS3 if I accidently hid trophies or not but it says that I didn't. I also don't want to earn a trophy in Vanquish too because I have a feeling that it can screw up my timestamps. Please help me! What should I do? Thanks in advance.

Checked your profile, and agree that's kind of weird. Showing 14/51 (20% completion), but displays only 7 or so... i guess it's just a bug, and will be fixed the next days.

However, the timestamp isn't linked to this site. It's linked to you PSN Account, so you can go on with this game and come back another day to check your PSNProfiles account.

I checked my profile on PSNtl and guess what? My profile is normal there. I don't know what kind of bug this site has but it needs to be fixed. I will earn a trophy in a few hours and will check if my profile gets fixed or not.

This seems to have happened to me too, both my MineCraft story mode platinum and the griefer trophy have been hidden. They are visible on PSN and other trophy tracking sites but not here. My games list shows it complete but clicking on the list doesn't have any timestamps for them

4 hours ago, midgetstrawdog said:

Still hidden and I have synced 9 lists since then. Anybody able to help? @BlindMango maybe?

Yeah that's quite odd - I would try hiding the entire trophy list on PSN, earning a new trophy in any game and syncing it to PSN, then update your profile here so the entire Minecraft Story Mode trophy list is hidden from your profile here. Then unhide the list on PSN, sync a new trophy in any game, then update your profile here again and see if all trophies return for that game

I've had similar sync issues in the past, but they always cleared up within about 24 hours with another sync. Almost like at the precise moment PSNP pulled info from PSN, PSN was in the middle of updating my trophies and a few got missed. I'd recommend just waiting a day and syncing again, it will probably clear up.