How Many Games Do You Play At The One Time

CapitanoEstebano

• 2 years later...

It depends. If I'm playing a 100+ hour RPG, I try to make that my sole focus otherwise it's going to take me a month and a half to finish it. Or I'll play one game if I happen to play something that really sucked me in from the start and don't want to focus on anything else. But my backlog is so massive at this point, that I try to play at least 2 games at a time, but this mostly stems from having so much that I want to play that trying to focus on one thing when I'm thinking about something else, gets difficult. 

Add in the fact that I've only had a Switch for a couple months now, I'm also playing something on that as well...though I still put far more focus into the PS5. I tend to start something on the Switch, get into it for 2-3 days, then not play it for a week. This is in large part to Nintendo not having a Trophy/Achievement system. I have a hard time focusing when I don't have that goal of trophies driving me to achieve them. It's really hard for me to get into that old school mindset of just playing a game for the game.

• Like 1