How is possible "State of the Art" trophy is more common then "Bookworm"

For the guide here on psn (and for the guide on playstationtrophies too) these are the requirements for unlock the trophy:

(Concept art refers to the Posters, Comic Books, and Figurines you can unlock in the game.)

1 Posters are unlocked by doing Combat Challenges and races. There 23 Posters, so you will have all the Posters before you finish all Races/Combat Challenges

2 Figurines are unlocked as part of the story

3 Comic Books are unlocked by collecting Comic Pages scattered around Manhattan. You need 285 out of 300 for all of the Comic Books.

Point 3 means you need to unlock "Bookworm" (1/3 of the requrements) before "State of the art", or i'm wrong?

Actually the rarity percent for bookworm (14.05%) is lower then State of the Art (15.09%) for ps3 version.

Is State of the Art glitched (in a good way) ?

Edited by fabio-piesse

Thanks for check this.

I'm asking because i'm playng this game these days, and "State of the Art" popped  (randomly?) while i was playing the challenges, yesterday.

I have already completed the main story, and a lot of other stuff too, but i haven't completed the requirements  for "bookworm" yet.

I think point 3 is a false requirement for State of the Art, or maybe are required less then 285 comic books for it.

I usually play offline and i haven't sync the trophies of this game yet. I hope for an official answer about this question before sync my trophies on psn.

Edited by fabio-piesse

• 2 weeks later...