The Day We Feared Is Coming: September 3, 2019

Damn good thing I finished U3 at the beginning of the year. There is still plenty of time to finish, I did all U3 trophies in about a month and got quite unlucky with the treasures. U2 would take only about a week if you play a decent amount and have a reliable team

Edited by Lithium_Lemon

2 minutes ago, Potter13579 said:

I really hope to god that just some way the Uncharted 3 treasures just got a little more obtainable.

Tweet them to make event that last time. I remember when i was playing on some maps whas flags with date and picture of a tresure with info 2x/3x/ more chance to get. They rather dont gonna do it couse they nerf uc4 survival so hard they basicly made pay to win.

I'm glad I finished it just a month ago. For those wondering, DLC competitive trophies takes around 50 hours, Coop trophies takes around 20 hours with a skilled-party and about 50 hours more for the treasures for Hoarder/Collector.

I wish good luck to everybody trying this for the next couple of months. It will be trying if you're starting from scratch, but don't give up, it's doable, you just need commitment.

I think I'm just gonna get those 2 online trophies via PS Now. I believe there's a 7-day free trial for it, so I'll try it. I don't want to pull out my old PS3 now. Don't care about the DLC trophies, not anymore though, but the idea of a forever unobtainable platinum triggers me a lot lol.

5 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

A lot like crysis two or a lot in the meaning of finding a carp in the mediterranean sea

The second option (if its the hardest lol duno) if you going for 100% be ready to doint this over and over and over

Edited by Beliar4

I'm glad I finished uncharted 3 at the start of the year. 

To anyone who's thinking of starting it, you should still have time if you boost a lot. Also you could self-boost the treasures if you have 2 ps3s. It would save you a lot of time not having to look for boosting partners.

Edited by The_Snooze
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

I'll try to topple the three. I'm sure i can achieve both 100% U2 and the Last of US MP portion (i need to buy that season pass) BUT i don't think i can do it in U3, i only have 1 trophy done and 49 to go there.

I got 18/50 DLC trophies for Uncharted 3 done -- I'm hoping I'll get done in time. If I start now on it and work on it every day, will I get the 100% in time before September 3?

Whelp, I guess I know what three games will be getting all my attention from now till Sept. 3rd...

Edit:  Managed to get my last UC3 trophy and am now finished with all the MP trophies for all three games (Aug. 21st)!  The grind was insane, but glad I did them.  Now, to finally play other games again!

Edited by MisterMystro
  • Like 2