The Day We Feared Is Coming: September 3, 2019

6 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

How about the servers of these games' Ps4 versions? Will they shut down too or not?

Ps4 versions (remasters) dont have online mode.

Edit: Mean Uncharteds, dunno how TLOU.

Edited by Beliar4
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

How about the servers of these games' Ps4 versions? Will they shut down too or not?

1 minute ago, Beliar4 said:

Ps4 versions (remasters) dont have online mode.

Edit: Mean Uncharteds, dunno how TLOU.

I can't see TLOU (PS4 Remaster) servers being a part of the shutdown. We don't even have TLOU 2 yet. 

I think it's safe to assume the PS4 version of TLOU servers will be left untouched. 

Such a nice gesture from Naughty Dog in making all the multiplayer DLC free during this time. Now, I don't see myself getting it seeing that I don't want to have a bunch of clutter in my download list but for people that do want it, well, now's your chance to get it. 

Talk about going down with style. :)

• Like 1

I took a few months break from the UC3 boosting for awhile and was planning to get back to it soon, now with this announcement, it looks like I have to go back to dedicating hours again more than ever, just great.

I already completed UC2 100% a couple years ago, and currently at 80% on UC3 with a few game modes and kill related trophies to get though my main headaches will be those annoying treasures and Overseer trophies, hopefully the group I'm in will give me a hand in those areas and I stay dedicated for a few weeks or so just straight up focused on the grinds. TLOU is another I need MP trophies on for the platinum, so that too will.need attention for awhile.

I don't really care about the trophies so much as the servers shutting down. I'm not usually much of an online person but I've had so much fun with co-op over the years and it's easily my favorite of any game with online. 

I still play co-op online through PS Now but the community is dead. Three games in a row I ran into the same person. It's mostly new players now (or those that are a decent level) but don't know how to play. They don't care about the treasure in gold rush, melee the enemy when I'm down so I die and run around like idiots during late survival rounds. It's fine in early rounds but after round 7 you kinda need to huddle together. 

• Like 1

Noooooo... !! I actually loved UC2 & UC3 a lot. I don't know how many hours I've spent playing them but I've played them pretty fuckin' lot. It's shame to see these servers going down. As for those who want to boost these DLCs on UC2 and UC3 to get 100%, you should do right now but I wouldn't recommend at all because it would be a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS when going for these treasures and never let these rocket hit statue in cathedral.

But boy.. wish they'd bring the offline bots mode so I'd play an offline MP more. 

• Like 1

Finally the worst gaming developer in the Triple A scene starts shutting down, Hoooray!

Down with Last of Us! Down with Last of Us! Down with Last of Us

Hopefully this combined with the downsizing of CEO's will mean they start doing games and not crap in the future : )

TL:DR

giphy.gif

: No need to quote me : )

• Like 1

We? What do you mean we? I never cared for all this Uncharted dlc crap.

Sorry, that’s not helping. Yeah it was bound to happen any time. :/ 

It’s time to get online done for all PS3 games, if Uncharted and TLOU is not safe then nothing is. Which reminds me, I better double check my PS3 backlog for online stuff.

Edit: I did have a lot of fun with U2 co-op stuff but later entries never did it for me.

3 hours ago, Beliar4 said:

A fucking lot

I lol’d hard. ?

Edited by DizzyDavidson

Damnnnn, already got UC2 & 3 at 100% awhile back, though I never thought the day would come when they would actually shutdown the servers.

Got a lot of good memories going for the trophies, as frustrating as some of them are, with loads of different players. Even got crushing complete on all co-op levels (UC3) with a mate just because it was so fun. Probably the best multiplayer experience I've played (both games).

Sad to see it go!

Where does this leave the free-to-play version? I managed to do the competitive match fine, but it's saying I don't have access to the co-op stuff. Was that included in the free bundle? Or is there just no way to do those trophies without purchasing more DLC, using PS Now, or getting the complete edition? 

This is a sad day for me. My favourite multiplayer, the multiplayer I spent thousands of hours playing, that gave me so many fantastic and unforgettable moments, that allowed me to meet so many nice people is, soon, becoming inaccessible.

I will try to say goodbye the best way I can, in these last few months. At least, I will be able to change my PSN ID, something I really want to do, but I was holding back, because I couldn’t see myself losing my MP profile. Now, it won’t matter anymore.

Goodbye, Uncharted 3’s Multiplayer. I will never forget you. You will always be my greatest and most epic journey. You will always be in my heart. <3 ?

• Like 2

Hi everybody, I no longer have a PS3 cause mine was stolen a few months ago. I'm missing 45 of the DLC trophies. At this point, I would have to boost the remaining trophies via PS Now. Does the PS Now version contain all of the DLC? Is it stable enough for boosting? I appreciate any help.

• Like 1

I'm thinking of trying to boost for these games for third time, but I really don't want to experience those awful moments again. I'm not sure what it is with this franchise when it comes to asking for help with the online for me, but I get the most deceitful and rude people that are a waste of my time. Well, I can atleast say that whatever DLC trophies I have for U2 and U3, I gained them on my own for now.