My PS VITA memory card is full!

Syphon_Filter

Well, as I told you guys Iam a collector and I wasn't aware of it at all. I wanted to download the new Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault. I got the great message " THERE IS NO ENOUGH MEMORY!" My memory card is 32GB and there isn't any higher memory than the 32GBdejection.png. I guess I have to wait for Sony to bring bigger memory cards. Anyone else got this problem?

I have recently bought a 8Gb vita memory card and thanks to a deal of 10 free games i redeemed the code through the ps store but the file space needed for those 10 games is 14Gb which will not fit on my memory card so you can transfer game data from the vita to ps3 using content mamanger and then it's on your ps3 ready to be moved back at a moments notice so the size of the memory card can be annoying when some vita games are upwards of 3Gb in size but through a ps3 the lack of memory card size can be negated

• Like 1

or you could have multiple cards ?

I don't want keep redownloading all my games. I don't think that you can use multiple cards as everytime you use one. It will ask to reformat.

I have recently bought a 8Gb vita memory card and thanks to a deal of 10 free games i redeemed the code through the ps store but the file space needed for those 10 games is 14Gb which will not fit on my memory card so you can transfer game data from the vita to ps3 using content mamanger and then it's on your ps3 ready to be moved back at a moments notice so the size of the memory card can be annoying when some vita games are upwards of 3Gb in size but through a ps3 the lack of memory card size can be negated

I don't like to do that man lol. I would like to keep all my games at one place.

I honestly was hoping the Vita would have a 64GB card by now. 

Me too friend and I was hoping Sony would say something about but they didn't.

Yeah, the content manager works well. I have a 16 GB and a 4 GB card that came with my Vita.

Nah I will not do this.

don't want keep redownloading all my games. I don't think that you can use multiple cards as everytime you use one. It will ask to reformat.

If you switch memory cards you don't need to reformat each time, though the layout of all the games and apps gets rearranged everytime you switch - which is extremely annoying.

Hopefully when the PS4 comes out we will get more storage options for the Vita!

So there's the viable solution of using the content manager on the ps3 which will provide some reliefe to this problem, but nah you don't want to do that? So is this thread just a place for you to bitch and ignore help?

• Like 1

Entirely off-topic, but the gif in your signature really gave me a good laugh  :P

The key is to keep two or three cards, each with some games. I have a 8GB and I have fit Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, Gravity Rush, Assassin's Creed: Liberation, Blazblue: Continumm Shift Extend, Imaginstraments, Wake Up Club, & Frobisher Says....plus a few episodes of Gurren Lagann. Oh, I laughed at the Spyro gif Kagatoki.

• Like 1

Entirely off-topic, but the gif in your signature really gave me a good laugh  :P

Than enjoy lol.

If you switch memory cards you don't need to reformat each time, though the layout of all the games and apps gets rearranged everytime you switch - which is extremely annoying.

Hopefully when the PS4 comes out we will get more storage options for the Vita!

That's why I hate doing that.

When I buy I Vita,  it seems I would not maximize the memory card because even my 5 year old weak PC has only been 2/3 full with not barely deleting anything on it.

If you are collector and will have lots of games. I would say wait when a bigger memory comes our or you will have the same problem as I have.

So there's the viable solution of using the content manager on the ps3 which will provide some reliefe to this problem, but nah you don't want to do that? So is this thread just a place for you to bitch and ignore help?

Didn't you read or understand what will happen each time you use this feature? Copy and delete and do the samething over and over. So, how many times I have to do this when I will download any new games?

The key is to keep two or three cards, each with some games. I have a 8GB and I have fit Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, Gravity Rush, Assassin's Creed: Liberation, Blazblue: Continumm Shift Extend, Imaginstraments, Wake Up Club, & Frobisher Says....plus a few episodes of Gurren Lagann. Oh, I laughed at the Spyro gif Kagatoki.

I guess we have to wait and until Sony will bring a bigger memory cards.

I just got my 32 GB memory card now! Only had 4 GB before. :) I would sugegst multiple cards too, atleast until Sony releases a bigger one.

Yeah, that is the only solution.

I still have a 4gb card, never maxed it out yet because I buy all my games physically.

even with downloadable games i just put on my computer if I'm done playing with it

The problem with me. Is that Iam a collector and like to have all games in one place. Now, Sony is losing not me. I wanted to buy games but no enough space and I didn't.