What is your favourite trophy?

BigCanaan

Dastardly.png

Dastardly - Red Dead Redemption

Place a hogtied woman on the train tracks, and witness her death by train.

It's my favourite for obvious reasons, I had a lot of fun getting it, my horse also got murdered by the train. :D

Got it on my old account though. :)

• Like 4

Fifa 13 - Trolling for goals

I love both the picture and the name and it is also my rarest trophy :D

https://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/games/a2bd1e/trophies/5Le2e090.png

Don't know how to put the trophy picture like you guys... It would take me some time to download the pic, upload it somewhere, and copy the img link, i am too lazy for that xD

Edited by TonyCROGamingHD

• 3 years later...

This is an old thread...but I'm interested to know other peoples experiences so here goes.

I don't boost trophies as I find it more rewarding when I earn them myself, that's not to say I haven't exploited glitches in game (I'm not a complete masochist after all :)). I am also a completionist and feel i need that 100% before I can move on to a new game. Choosing this path has given me many headaches that maybe could have been avoided, but many rewarding experiences as well.

My biggest near rage quit trophy was the damn 'Chocobo Rider' from Final Fantasy X. I must've spent 6 hours on this one trophy. It only made it more frustrating to watch a video of someone doing it easily or twice in a row meanwhile I kept getting 0-1 seconds. This one didn't make me feel as satisfied when I finally did get it since I felt it was more RNG based than difficult that required skill to beat.

My most satisfying trophy from a game play perspective was the 'Predator Paragon' trophy in Batman: Arkham Origins. This multiplayer trophy requires that you take down 6 different people (there are only 6 possible options to take down) using 6 different methods. Without boosting, this was very frustrating. Trying to remember, in real time, who I took down and how was very hard. I thought I had done it a couple of times but probably took down the same person twice. There were also a few times I had like 5/6 and the server would crash or I'd get booted from a match. I almost got to the point where I felt I would need to decide if not boosting or to not 100% a game was more important to me when I finally got it.

• Like 1

A tie:

Fallout: New Vegas-Platinum Trophy

It was such an epic adventure that after the platinum popped, I was kind of sad that it was over. But I still remember that moment even today.

Tekken 6-What a Nightmare

That trophy caused me so much grief back in the day, I was relieved when I finally got it. Brings a smile to my face when I remember it ?

• Like 1

45Lb3e008.png

The Quick and Everyone Else...
Be the top scoring player in any three consecutive FFA games in public matches.

(Game: Red Dead Redemption)

I hate if multiplayer trophies are required for the Platinum, I strongly dislike online play for various reasons. I only do what is necessary, and as soon as I have done it, the online play has seen the last of me. Type of trophy like the one above is a trophy I hate most, because I am mediocre when it comes to shooting others. Why, you ask, is this the answer to the topic? Well, it is because it demands something I have only ever managed once.

I don't boost - not because I condemn boosting, more because they display what I can do and what I can't. This kind of trophy is a serious challenge for me (this is why I never got Kingpin, for example). To have achieved makes this the trophy I am most proud of, even if I never want to go through a similar effort again.

Edited by Rally-Vincent---
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
3 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

How many hours a day did you play the game? You got the plat in three months but played for 1800 hours?

Nevermind it took me 640 hours to finish the entire game. I only played the game for three hours a day.

8 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

So you lied? Or how else did you get it so wrong?

That 'person' will regularly make two or more posts in the same day that directly contradict each other. I have no idea why they're tolerated as it's a requirement of posting to type in English. The revised time doesn't seem to be accurate either. I guess it's difficult to determine when time on Vita isn't tracked,,,,

S32f6Jl.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

That 'person' will regularly make two or more posts in the same day that directly contradict each other. I have no idea why they're tolerated as it's a requirement of posting to type in English. The revised time doesn't seem to be accurate either. I guess it's difficult to determine when time on Vita isn't tracked,,,,

S32f6Jl.jpg

They'd better get their story straight lol... You can only be off by so many factors of 50-odd days of playtime before the community isn't as keen on accepting your unverifiable Vita time. But hey, good luck to them 

10 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

They'd better get their story straight lol... You can only be off by so many factors of 50-odd days of playtime before the community isn't as keen on accepting your unverifiable Vita time. But hey, good luck to them 

12 hours ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

S32f6Jl.jpg

I played it on Vita. Guess I lost track how long I was playing the game. I didn't cheat for any of the trophies, I even posted every attempt I had going for each trophy.

Edited by gamercris066

1 hour ago, gamercris066 said:

I played it on Vita. Guess I lost track how long I was playing the game. I didn't cheat for any of the trophies, I even posted every attempt I had going for each trophy.

Yeah that's cool I can post anything too in threads. Not saying you cheated by the way, just pointing out the comical inconsistencies in what you're saying. 3 hours a day for 3 months isn't 640 hours either though so /shrug