Red Dead Redemption 2 - Legendary Animals

Just killed the Legendary Bear. What do I do with the pelt? I can't keep riding around with it on the horses back. Besides the horse can only carry 1 large pelt at a time. Am I suppose to store it for later use and if so where do I store it?

The game is extremely bad at explaining how the crafting and trading works.

What you want to do, is sell all legendary pelts to the trapper, and all legendary side items like hearts, teeth and so on, to the fence for crafting trinkets.

The trapper is like a warehouse, where everything you sell can be used to craft with.

As a side note; if you die with a legendary animal on the back of your horse, the trapper will automatically receive the items.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

The game is extremely bad at explaining how the crafting and trading works.

What you want to do, is sell all legendary pelts to the trapper, and all legendary side items like hearts, teeth and so on, to the fence for crafting trinkets.

The trapper is like a warehouse, where everything you sell can be used to craft with.

As a side note; if you die with a legendary animal on the back of your horse, the trapper will automatically receive the items.

And to add to the last point, the trapper will receive the items but you'll miss out on the money that you would've otherwise gotten by selling your stuff