New Murphy Glitch 06/06/19

item112z

Just got 456.0 meters. I used Princess char and cut the last rope before the jump the way so its second part was twice as long as first. It probably slowed down a char a bit less than otherwise. I dont know for sure though, i might just got lucky.

Video about the challenge:

Video about how to change characters since its necessary to use princess to get the exact 456,00m:

Now please dont laugh with my voice or vocabulary usage xD

Maybe OP @item112z could set these in his first post here? 

7 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

Could someone please explain to me exactly what this helps with? I've never played the game since so many folks say it's very hard. Is this something I could utilize too given that I've never played the game? Please respond fast someone. 

For 'Champion!' you need to win a diamond cup in an online challenge, diamond goes to top 1% and with ~100 or 200 players, that means only the best(est) players get them (regularly/all the time) besides there are some 5ish pro players on it daily

Todays challenge stops everyone at a glitched same distance, making everybody as first place, giving everybody with that score a diamond cup

Refer to the videos for knowhow

Also, challenges are daily, so this one only happens 'today' (im guessing 11h30 left for this one) so its better to start asap

The only thing ya gotta do before attempting this is playing a bit of the story mode to unlock one of the princess characters, but that shouldnt take long, probably in 30 mins u should be able to get the first of the princesses unlocked 

Edited by AdruA_
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, AdruA_ said:

For 'Champion!' you need to win a diamond cup in an online challenge, diamond goes to top 1% and with ~100 or 200 players, that means only the best(est) players get them (regularly/all the time) besides there are some 5ish pro players on it daily

Todays challenge stops everyone at a glitched same distance, making everybody as first place, giving everybody with that score a diamond cup

Refer to the videos for knowhow

Also, challenges are daily, so this one only happens 'today' (im guessing 11h30 left for this one) so its better to start asap

The only thing ya gotta do before attempting this is playing a bit of the story mode to unlock one of the princess characters, but that shouldnt take long, probably in 30 mins u should be able to get the first of the princesses unlocked 

Thanks for the fast reply. I think I'll boot this up ASAP. Hopefully the rest isn't too bad. As far as the grinding the Aweso me! trophy, there's no Fast way to boost this one? 

Edited by CristianX-97

I somehow have a diamond cup with 459.99 meters. I don't entirely trust that it'll stay there, but I can't get higher. 99% of my runs end at 459.97 meters, so I'll just pray.

32 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

Thanks for the fast reply. I think I'll boot this up ASAP. Hopefully the rest isn't too bad. As far as the grinding the Aweso me! trophy, there's no Fast way to boost this one? 

Getting gold in all challenges is the fastest reasonable way to get it. Takes about 3 months that way. If you're able to get a diamond on all of them you can do it within 2 and a half weeks.

5 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

I somehow have a diamond cup with 459.99 meters. I don't entirely trust that it'll stay there, but I can't get higher. 99% of my runs end at 459.97 meters, so I'll just pray.

Me too, I'm in the same boat. My ranking is supposedly 1/124 but it seems there's a ton of gamers already with the 456.00m. I got a tona of 459.98s, one or 2 96s and 97s but can't seem to get 460.

Just now, Anton_games337 said:

How to get 460??? I am getting 455.99 maximum

(Also: @cris3f)

Okay, here's an easy way to get 460.00.:

• Go into the challenge as any princess character.
  • Usually a different runner shows up
  • Die and exit the challenge
  • Go to the Heroes' Gallery
  • Pick the character that you got as a runner
  • Re-enter the challenge painting

You should get the princess you chose in the first step as the runner. I got 460.00 first try that way. 

PS: Don't know who discovered this, but saw this in a different thread written by Adrua_, so partial credit goes to him.

6 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

(Also: @cris3f)

Okay, here's an easy way to get 460.00.:

• Go into the challenge as any princess character.
  • Usually a different runner shows up
  • Die and exit the challenge
  • Go to the Heroes' Gallery
  • Pick the character that you got as a runner
  • Re-enter the challenge painting

You should get the princess you chose in the first step as the runner. I got 460.00 first try that way. 

PS: Don't know who discovered this, but saw this in a different thread written by Adrua_, so partial credit goes to him.

It doesn't work or I am dont understand

Edited by Anton_games337

28 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

Hmm...Perhaps I was lucky. I used Barbara btw. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Using Barbara too. I think there's some luck involved, or it's the timing in which you cut ropes or destroy last enemies. I just didn't want to risk this.

Edit. Tried one last time got 456m. But my ranking dropped from 1/124 to 32/133 but still says I'm in line for a diamond cup. And did so many stupid mistakes in this run.

Edited by cris3f

18 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

It doesn't work or I am dont understand

Probably not very helpful, but here's a video of how to perform it just in case. As for the 460.00 meters, it seems random for me, but squishing the bug at the end and then 'drawing' a line slowly going downwards seems to be most consistent to me, but I have no clue really.

https://youtu.be/gRcqBCzysbw

• Like 1

So if my (your) current high score is 460m, you're good to go? Is that how the glitch works, no one can actually get more than said amount? And is there a way to see your current standing for a specific challenge (like this one today)? Sorry for questions folks, I only played this as of one hour ago. 

I had 456,00m solely by pulling the lever down (before the enemy) as soon as it got on screen

Some other tips:

- doesnt matter which princess, they're all the same

- partially luck involved (climbing the edge/jump & speed differences in your characters' movement) 

- the rope doesnt really matter 

- 455,99m SHOULD give you diamond as well, the diamond margin is always 0,01 less than the 'last diamond earner' on ps consoles, nonetheless i do not know if this is the case when the 'last diamond' actually already should be ranked way lower than the actual spot, but it should be ok with 455,99m (according to Arkiokin which did it before in glitched 4095,43m challenges), 455,98m will DEFINITELY NOT give you diamond

- tomorrow, the actual pop-up & the cup shown in the past leaderboard, will not show diamond, but that doesnt matter, the only way to know you earned diamond is by looking at your own cups (nonetheless the trophy will pop when the pop-up shows up)

For the rest i hope my videos are quite clear, if ur still having trouble characterwise, contact me, explain what happens, & i'll let ya know what ya have to do step by step

9 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

So if my (your) current high score is 460m, you're good to go? Is that how the glitch works, no one can actually get more than said amount? And is there a way to see your current standing for a specific challenge (like this one today)? Sorry for questions folks, I only played this as of one hour ago. 

Bottom right you can see ur standing if you touch it, but with 456,00m you're good, nobody will pass it

Nonetheless if u look at ur standing, u'll see it switching out on any of the total amount of '1st places' so u could be ranked 2nd, 3rd, heck even 100th

BUT THAT DOES NOT MATTER

456,00m, thats all ya gotta care for

• Like 2