New DLC Incoming!

Viper

1 hour ago, damon8r351 said:

Scuttlebutt says this was a scrapped DLC for the Pre-Sequel, being resurrected.

Yeah, that's not the case. They revealed the setting and story of that dlc awhile back and it doesn't really match up with this leak.

On topic though, I'm skeptical about taking this leak seriously. I really want it to be real but until it gets announced I'm staying skeptical.

Edited by KingGuy420

17 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

Hope it's just for PS4 version.... there is no way I can 100% it again on PS3.

I can not find the link anymore, but i read that it will just be for current gen consoles and pc.

In any case.....hype meter is officially off the charts:D

https://imgur.com/a/UtflKRy

j9ZyfHn.jpg

Edited by DeathShark22
  • Like 2

Well I hope the trophies aren't too hard because though I don't normally care so much about dlc completion, but I am quite proud of that 100%. It is slightly annoying that after all these years they decide to add it. Imo they already built the hype for B3 by remastering the first game. 

Edited by Upendo_Vitani

Actually I do wonder about the OP levels now. OP8 essentially means your game is at level 80...but your character was always at 72. So now that you can reach level 80...wouldn't that make the OP levels rather useless? I wonder if they're adding something like OP9, where the game would essentially be level 90? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Viper said:

Actually I do wonder about the OP levels now. OP8 essentially means your game is at level 80...but your character was always at 72. So now that you can reach level 80...wouldn't that make the OP levels rather useless? I wonder if they're adding something like OP9, where the game would essentially be level 90? 

I was thinking about that too today, no idea how they will handle that? Maybe op8 will be level 90 when you are 80? Hopefully i don’t have to go trough digistruct peak again.

Damn i will have to get new gear.....:D