New DLC Incoming!

Viper

On 6/6/2019 at 1:42 AM, LunchCannon54 said:

Apparently you'll also get an instant level up to 30  from a new game, which certainly makes those character specific trophies a hell of a lot easier. 

Has this been confirmed? I'm really enjoying the game (playing through it for the first time...just my luck I bought it a month before it was free on +), but I've never been the type to play through a game multiple times (at least not without a decade or so between playthroughs). I'd like it if I didn't need to level up a gunzerker to 25 just for one trophy.

1 hour ago, Viper said:

It's really not silly at all considering it's content FOR the sequel. Stop being selfish. 

It is a double standard though. You play trash games for trophies and that's fine because it's YOU doing it. Someone else does not want to come back to a six year old game to get new trophies because it's tedious, but because it does not bother you it's silly. No ones being selfish, not like complaining is going to stop the DLC, but acting like caring about trophies is only ok if it is done to your standards is just as "selfish" as being aggravated that you have to go back and do tedious crap. I have seen a lot of people jump all over 100 percenters acting like they don't enjoy their games properly and blah blah. It gets old. Having a old as shit game, even if it makes sense, update with new crap to do is a pain. If you like it great for you, but others don't and your opinion is no more important then theirs. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, XileLerinril said:

It is a double standard though. You play trash games for trophies and that's fine because it's YOU doing it. Someone else does not want to come back to a six year old game to get new trophies because it's tedious, but because it does not bother you it's silly. No ones being selfish, not like complaining is going to stop the DLC, but acting like caring about trophies is only ok if it is done to your standards is just as "selfish" as being aggravated that you have to go back and do tedious crap. I have seen a lot of people jump all over 100 percenters acting like they don't enjoy their games properly and blah blah. It gets old. Having a old as shit game, even if it makes sense, update with new crap to do is a pain. If you like it great for you, but others don't and your opinion is no more important then theirs. 

A lot of your points here, make absolutely no sense in the context of MY specific posts to them. You're bringing up weird points that have nothing to do with me or what I've said regarding this subject. Don't put words in my mouth.

The point I'm making is acting like just because it affects their completion percentage, it suddenly makes no sense to release this DLC...even though I already posted...more than once...why this DLC makes perfect sense to be released. Not once did I attack their prerogative on how they handle their trophy hunting. So yeah...that's completely selfish on their part to act like this DLC shouldn't exist because of how it affects only THEM.

There's a difference in your opinion being that you don't want to play this DLC for whatever reason...than it is to act like no one benefits from it because of how it affects YOU.

Edited by Viper
  • Like 2

Not a big fan of DLC releasing years after the base game release. But Borderlands 2 was pretty cool. I’m downloading this again. I’m really hoping everything can be done solo offline though. No online trophies please.

18 hours ago, Jester695 said:

Then...…..don't play the new dlc. Problem solved. No chores.

It's not the content, more content it's always great but don't add trophies.... specially when it's nearly a decade old.

Glad the PS3 version ran out of memory or I would be a little bit annoyed.

Edited by Fr_0zt
  • Like 1

excited for more borderlands, one of my favorite western series. however, hope there isn't a level 80 trophy. i enjoy these games solo and mostly ever played them solo outside of trophies where you need other people. its just that... leveling in UVHM is a massive pain and that mode is unfortunately more geared toward having partners. the highest level i reached was 59 solo, and its a bit on the brutal side lol. sometimes it gets more manageable, other times UVHM gets like fuck it lol. 

i was also getting the unavailable what i did was make another account with ps plus free trial and add handsome collection to libriary and download the dlc that way 

Psn store doesnt seem to notice when someone has a physical version of a game

2 minutes ago, KilledByMatty said:

anybody else still getting 'unavailable' after resetting their console multiple times?.. 

Try going to the PS Store on your browser and then selecting to download on your PS4 through there.

• Like 1