New DLC Incoming!

Viper

Playing this on Pro and when loading into a new area it really slows down and the textures load really slow. Main story is really short, about 1-2hrs, good though. Also wonder who was the first to legit beat Hederax without hacked gear. 

Edited by GUDGER666

anyone get all the trophies yet? was wondering if any of them are missable. 

downloaded it earlier, not sure when i'll start but thankfully looks like you can just complete these on normal with a higher level character. from the looks of it lol. 

3 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

downloaded it earlier, not sure when i'll start but thankfully looks like you can just complete these on normal with a higher level character. from the looks of it lol. 

Chocolate Chip Confirmed is missable.  

4 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

There's one missable trophy regarding tiny tina

42 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Chocolate Chip Confirmed is missable.  

42 minutes ago, DarkAnimaa said:

There's one missable trophy regarding tiny tina

ah i figured there'd be a missable. what do you got to do to make it not missable? 

2 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I own the Borderlands handsome collection really bought it (not for free this month for Plus members)... Will I receive it automatically with an update or I have to search the DLC alone in the Store and downloading it from there? 

You need to get it from the store, this DLC will also not be free forever.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I own the Borderlands handsome collection really bought it (not for free this month for Plus members)... Will I receive it automatically with an update or I have to search the DLC alone in the Store and downloading it from there? 

It's in the store. There's also a 1.06 patch for The Handsome Collection that you need to install...it adds in game support for the DLC.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2019 at 5:22 AM, Undead Wolf said:

Ugh, I thought I was done with this game years ago. Who at Gearbox thought it was a good idea to make new DLC for a 7 year old game when they have a sequel in development? Just put those resources into the new thing... :facepalm:

Same could be said about the Doomsday Heist in Grand Theft Auto V?

I encourage more free DLC for games (Minecraft and Rocket League for example) as being a trophy hunter it gives me a reason to play the game again, depending on how long the trophies take. Also look at the bright side, it’s fucking BORDERLANDS 2!

I’m glad this DLC has trophies to be completely honest. More trophies for my profile total, more points for my account leaderboard/level ranking and so on so fourth.

I have yet to start Borderlands 2 for the first time (I enjoyed Tales From The Borderlands despite lacking prior knowledge to this franchise if that says something) and have no experience with “looter shooters” despite being optimistic for this game. As I’m playing them I won’t intend on earning the platinum for this and The Pre-Sequel (as I don’t with other games I play) but I intend to earn lots of trophies from these games regardless. If you don’t like new trophies, than don’t become a completionist. It’s that simple! Should I remind anyone that nobody’s holding them at gun point for that 100% profile.

TL;DR - If you don’t want to play Borderlands 2 again, then just don’t.

Edited by Skeptical69

On 6/10/2019 at 9:10 AM, MidnightDragon said:

The DLC is free until July 8. After that, it's $14.99. Even if you don't plan to play it soon, I'd get it now. 

Crap! Guess I’m starting this right after I’m finished with 2 other games. Way to let the crowd down, 2K!

I mean, It’s THE HANDSOME COLLECTION. All DLC is free and that’s final. I guess it has to do with making a quick buck from those who own it through PS Plus, though Sony’s subscription profits go to the Devs and Publishers to make money from offering their game “for free” at the end of the day. But even then, why?

Edited by Skeptical69

1 hour ago, RigbySanchez439 said:

Ahh crap. Guess I’m starting this right after I’m finished with 2 other games. Way to let the crowd down, 2K!

I mean, It’s THE HANDSOME COLLECTION. All DLC is free and that’s final. I guess it has to do with making a quick buck from those who own it through PS Plus, though Sony’s subscription profits go to the Devs and Publishers to make money from offering their game “for free” at the end of the day. But even then, why?

Well the thinking it's due to it being free on plus is false there's been talk and evidence of this dlc for quite a while people on PC and such have been finding hidden files etc and reporting on it so to alot of us this was no suprise it was expected