New DLC Incoming!

Viper

7 hours ago, Ren said:

I got mine by killing: (spoiler?)

Reveal hidden contents

Cassius.

I didn't get any Grenade Mode there, or anywhere else.

Killed the Raid Boss about 20 times now and got a million shields of the new rarity.

Only missing the Grenade now. Probably gonna replay the story on VH-mode.

3 hours ago, RigbySanchez439 said:

Ahh crap. Guess I’m starting this right after I’m finished with 2 other games. Way to let the crowd down, 2K!

I mean, It’s THE HANDSOME COLLECTION. All DLC is free and that’s final. I guess it has to do with making a quick buck from those who own it through PS Plus, though Sony’s subscription profits go to the Devs and Publishers to make money from offering their game “for free” at the end of the day. But even then, why?

Just to make sure it's clear- you don't have to play the DLC before July 8th, you just have to "purchase it" aka put it in your cart and hit submit. 

A few questions:

1. How do I beat Haderax the Invincible?

I’m level 51 myself and using my level 48 infinity pistol which steamrolled me through this DLC. As the Boss is level 40 I suspected I would do enough damage but his health regenerates way too fast.

2. Does this new level gear only drop from enemies from this DLC? If so, best place to farm?

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

34 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

A few questions:

1. How do I beat Haderax the Invincible?

I’m level 51 myself and using my level 48 infinity pistol which steamrolled me through this DLC. As the Boss is level 40 I suspected I would do enough damage but his health regenerates way too fast.

2. Where can I find the Dark Web for the decrypted! trophy?

3 Does this new level gear only drop from enemies from this DLC? If so, best place to farm?

1 keep eyes on him at all times I know it's hard but he will heal if you don't get shots off. Don't be afraid to use some golden keys if needed

2 claptocurrency mission from claptrap in the second area

3 I think so 

- bot and scientist can be run indefinitely drops relic and grenade mod

- raid boss for shield and guns

Edited by mackenzie129

13 minutes ago, mackenzie129 said:

1 keep eyes on him at all times I know it's hard but he will heal if you don't get shots off. Don't be afraid to use some golden keys if needed

2 claptocurrency mission from claptrap in the second area

3 I think so 

- bot and scientist can be run indefinitely drops relic and grenade mod

- raid boss for shield and guns

It’s been 3 years since I last played this game ?. What are golden keys again? Do you think I’m underleveled for this raid boss? I did everything in this game solo so far, including all raid bosses so I didn’t expect this one would be a problem.

Thanks, got the Decrypted trophy.

3 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Alright so, heard that chocolate chip confirmed is missable, what actions do I need to do so that Tina arms the cannon?

After you battle Uranus, you will need to interact with a console and Tina will start a dialogue about wanting to do that herself, walk up to Tina and interact with her rather than the console and you will get the trophy. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

I didn't get any Grenade Mode there, or anywhere else.

Killed the Raid Boss about 20 times now and got a million shields of the new rarity.

Only missing the Grenade now. Probably gonna replay the story on VH-mode.

The grenade dropped for me from a story boss after killing it again

17 hours ago, Shorah- said:

So i dont have to level up characters anymore to get all the skill related trophies ?

Correct, just confirmed it with the gunzerker. I created a level 30 gunzerker, filled out the rampage skill tree to maximize the zerking time, went to Bloodshot Stronghold and got the trophy on my first attempt.

3 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

It’s been 3 years since I last played this game 1f601.png. What are golden keys again? Do you think I’m underleveled for this raid boss? I did everything in this game solo so far, including all raid bosses so I didn’t expect this one would be a problem.

Thanks, got the Decrypted trophy.

That chest in sanctuary is the golden key chest it gives you at level equipment so if you're level 52 it'll drop LVL 52 gear. I did the new boss at level 52 he's just a pain in the butt

16 minutes ago, mackenzie129 said:

That chest in sanctuary is the golden key chest it gives you at level equipment so if you're level 52 it'll drop LVL 52 gear. I did the new boss at level 52 he's just a pain in the butt

Yeah thanks, I remembered. Found an easy strategy to beat him quite easily. Now I’m farming him for guns. Just need 2 more and I’m done.