Can i finish the journeys alone?

Varhur

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

If you have a lobby full of 8 boosters, randoms can't join because the lobby is full

So there are invite-like system, yes?

EDIT: Hold on, are you talking about the journeys or the reclaimed/abandoned territories?

Edited by Varhur

5 minutes ago, Varhur said:

So there are invite-like system, yes?

EDIT: Hold on, are you talking about the journeys or the reclaimed/abandoned territories?

there is a party system, 4 in one group, 4 in the other, you search for each other in the matchmaking until you find each other. DLC maps are part of a pool. Base game matches include DLC maps 1, and DLC maps 2 has a second pool. You can do both at the same time

Note you will need to change the game mode for the supply raid/survivors specific trophies, can still use same method

Edited by SnowxSakura

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

there is a party system, 4 in one group, 4 in the other, you search for each other in the matchmaking until you find each other. DLC maps are part of a pool. Base game matches include DLC maps 1, and DLC maps 2 has a second pool. You can do both at the same time

Yeah, that's what i was afraid of, you're talking about the reclaimed/abandoned territories, not journeys, i've misunderstood you. Still, this may be useful information.

Just now, Varhur said:

Yeah, that's what i was afraid of, you're talking about the reclaimed/abandoned territories, not journeys, i've misunderstood you. Still, this may be useful information.

You're misunderstanding, Journey's can be done the same time as DLC, all matches count

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

You're misunderstanding, Journey's can be done the same time as DLC, all matches count

So, when searching for the match in the journeys, i should choose the group with whom i'm boosting trophies, vote on the right map, play interrogation and use the method you told me, right?

14 minutes ago, Varhur said:

So, when searching for the match in the journeys, i should choose the group with whom i'm boosting trophies, vote on the right map, play interrogation and use the method you told me, right?

Journey's isn't a game mode, you pick a faction the first time you open the multiplayer and each time you play a match, it advances a day in your journey. The dlc maps are required to even play the multiplayer, abandoned territories is part of the base maps now when you search, and reclaimed is part of the search dlc option. This is what the menu looks like

s6qK98Qr.jpg

Edited by SnowxSakura

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

Journey's isn't a game mode, you pick a faction the first time you open the multiplayer and each time you play a match, it advances a day in your journey. The dlc maps are required to even play the multiplayer, abandoned territories is part of the base maps now when you search, and reclaimed is part of the search dlc option. This is what the menu looks like

s6qK98Qr.jpg

And each match, whether it's supply raid, survivors or interrogation, advances a day?

The journey is easy. Just play the game. If doesn't even matter if you are good at it. Once you get the trophy for 40 clan members ignore everything other than a 100% risk mission and then heal or craft. People make it much harder than it needs to be by making and maintaining a gigantic clan and taking on 100% risk missions with a 'downs with a flamethrower' task.

Yes, it's easy. Just play normally and save easy missions for the 100% times. The more you do a mission the harder it gets, so just avoid easy ones like downs, crafting etc and then they'll still have really low requirements when it's actually important.

11 minutes ago, Varhur said:

And each match, whether it's supply raid, survivors or interrogation, advances a day?

Yes, playing a match will advance a day. Playing a match and quitting through the in-game menu will advance you a day; don't quit too often or your clan will die. If you quit The Last of Us game entirely, you will not advance a day, mission progress is reset to what it was before the match and nothing bad happens.

18 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

Taking on 100% risk missions with a 'downs with a flamethrower' task.

I found the flamethrower to be a effective weapon in a close range fight. It's all funny to see people run when you try to bathe them in your holy flame. Sadly, it's not worth using because you have to pay supplies you earn in the match (spending supplies doesn't effect survivors at all so shop till you drop) to use it and more ammo is expensive. Also, it just takes up build space that can be spent on something. The flamthrower is amazing weapon to use in single player against infected enemies. It's saved my butt at critical moments.

26 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Yes, even when you disconnect or quit a match it advances a day(but you won't get any supplies so your survivors will get sick and die if you do it many days in a row)

I try to boost the trophies but in private mode, I can't have the trophies ? Can someone confirm that for me please. I also try to find my friends on research mode and I've never found there group, I always found myself on a group with people to strong for me. Now I have a 27 people clan but I'm about to lose it because I am not a good player enough to do the things I need to complete the journey. Can someone give me some advices or help me achieve the platinum trophy on TLOU Remastered ?

Thanks for reading me, hope you can help ;)