2nd popcorn crystal orb

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, TristanBrown17 said:

It's really just following the puffs of smoke from the floor cracks.  If he's getting close you can follow him and steal his popcorn before he does. Otherwise, try to get them close together

10 hours ago, Gumby114 said:

You can run faster and jump higher than he can grab. It should be in the air when he arrives so just jump and you should steal it from him.

These^

This mini-game isn't hard, you just have to pay attention and get your timing right :). I got this trophy on my first go, having not played Spyro 2 for the best part of 15 years so if I can do it, anyone can :).

I had a bit of trouble with it at first, but really it's just a matter of looking for the purple smoke and then running in the direction of the intersection it's headed for. Use your dash to get there fast, grab it, turn so you can see most of the arena, and look for the next puff of purple smoke. Repeat. I got close a couple of times and then completely stomped him--he'll definitely have bad runs and you'll get better, so just keep at it and you'll get the orb.

• 2 years later...