Slayer mastery to 40

Erkawest

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

This massive Grind without having a Platinum doesn't feel right.

I know, I'm currently level 33.5... My plan is to keep playing until CTR drops on Friday, then I will come back casually.

Nowadays it's like 1 slayer mastery level per day.

On 6/17/2019 at 1:09 AM, Erkawest said:

Does the Elite Hunt pass boost experience gained on weapons by 1.5x or also the Slayer mastery by 1.5x? Would it help to purchase Elite Hunt pass?

Elite hunter pass very much so worth it.. there was a pack for $5 that you could go elite for on PSN NA..

hell, I would go as far as to say the 30 day double booster from patrols is very worth it, as it will save you DAYS if you get it as soon as you start the game.. the grind is very, very real 

oh and to address the mastery questions.. yes, it supposedly increases the rate at which you earn experience for your mastery rates.. I say supposedly because I’ve been elite since day 1, so I can’t verify if it actually does increase the rate

Edited by xxdmcgee2288xx
Answer

On 17-6-2019 at 7:09 AM, Erkawest said:

Does the Elite Hunt pass boost experience gained on weapons by 1.5x or also the Slayer mastery by 1.5x? Would it help to purchase Elite Hunt pass?

wel it does say 50procent exp on mastery. i am assuming that either means u need 50 procent less effort to get mastery up or that every mastery objective counts 50 procent extra. i think its the later as i went from slayer level 22 to slayer level 26 crafting 70 procent of the weapons and armor at level 1

i think slayer level 50 would have been brutal. i might still try going for slayer level 50 tho but the flawless seems hard. i already done a few hard heroics in less then 3 minutes in matchmaking. i personally think the 2 millioen damage is kinda unfair to behemoths i been playing a week with swords and only did 4 millioen damage so far

I just got my 40 Slayer Mastery, so i finally got the 100% :)

to be honest, i still have a ton of easy mastery points to get, I hardly touched the guns, chainblades or swords, i could probably comfortably grind up to level 45 but anything further then that would be pretty grueling. If the servers didn't screw up for a few days, i would've gotten this done about 1-2days ago.

I really wish they add more trophies in a future update, maybe to +15 50 items, or to hit Slayer mastery 50, 60 (when they create enough content to reach it) since i really do enjoy the game.

Good luck to the rest of you guys going for Slayer Level 40.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

oh and to address the mastery questions.. yes, it supposedly increases the rate at which you earn experience for your mastery rates.. I say supposedly because I’ve been elite since day 1, so I can’t verify if it actually does increase the rate

50%, it says right there when you log into the game and gives you a splash screen asking if you want to buy the bundle that gives you 25 levels on the Hunter Pass.

On ‎20‎.‎06‎.‎2019 at 1:28 AM, Orphioon said:

I just got my 40 Slayer Mastery, so i finally got the 100% :)

You know, this type of Service Games will get more and more Trophies in the next few years?! So the Grind to keep your 100% will continue.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Hunter pass is different from Slayer mastery so you don't gain levels from it just unlock aesthetic rewards.

Also the game won't update trophies more than likely, the game will slowly die off and tapper down as far as updates are concerned imo.

But who knows maybe I'm wrong about them giving more trophies, but it seems highly unlikely.

So I can see you've got not much experience with Free-to-Play Games.

• Like 1

I would like to see more done with the game tho.. it’s actually brimming with potential.. 

on a side note, just started using my GodHand +13 for the first time.. wow.. did the glitch and.. just wow.. lol it’s actually a lot of fun to try and go for the 3 mins markers and the solo hitless runs now that I use the glitch... for those curious about damage drop off, it exists.. try to stay up close for 3 mins and try to melt as much as possible close quarters with the beam.. and for hitless, just hit twice, gtfo, and go up on a ledge or a cliff and laser the behemoth from a distance..

13 hours ago, NekoRave said:

If they updated past threat 17 which I doubt, it would just be trophies for the gear which wouldn't be too hard and fine to do.

But the mastery for example for damage is 2,200,000,000 damage and if they ever asked for players to complete those it would just extend the playtime of the game with some grindy boring trophies.

We will see if winterhorn will have trophies, but realistically we won't see new interesting hunts until drask, stormclaw, and skrav get dire/heroic versions

Then after maybe new hunts but who knows how many they will even release and it may just be no new trophies but doing the hunts for funsies

Huge shoutout to you... omg.. didn’t start using the laser beam until almost 37!!! Can you believe it? Anyways... I waited til I had GodHand +10 to try exploit.. then immediately leveled it to +14 and now working eagerly to hit pike mastery 19 for that last +1 on the GodHand

the BEAM is the DREAM

edit: my build

predator +6

cunning +6

aetheric attunement +6

Not needed, but...

barbed +2

ragehunter +2

Sharpened +3

Edited by xxdmcgee2288xx
Loadout
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Sikutai said:

So I can see you've got not much experience with Free-to-Play Games.

i think the same as you about free to play. but i think this game is a special case. my real life friend who played it 3 years ago said they barely added content 3 years later. i would assume since they made it crossplay they will add trophies in next update.(i know from past experience when for example a pc game gets ported to ps4 they add dlc with new trophies) and i personally hope they do as i really enjoy the game. if they dont do i can see myself playing this game until me and real life friend gets bored

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2019 at 2:59 AM, Sikutai said:

This massive Grind without having a Platinum doesn't feel right.

I'm not going to say that's wrong, but the super elusive, less than 1% rarity trophy is going in my cabinet... soon as I can polish it off anyway. 36 and climbing, boys and girls.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

After grinding to level 40, I highly suggest doing the grind with friends. The game is great, I loved it but getting to level 40 kinda sucked a lot of the fun out of it. Especially solo.

I think the mastery challenges need updating. Example would be, the weapons  first 4 challenges are simple enough with step 4 being get 250k damage with said type of weapon but then it jumps straight to 2million. I think there needs to be something in the middle of that.

If you do go into this game. I highly suggest using every weapon. Get the first two weapon xp bars done. It's 300 first and then 900. So a total of 12 fights per weapon will help speed up XP loads.

You could always buy the passes to speed it up but that's up to you.

Overall, great game. Just one hell of a grind.

• Like 1