Uncharted 2 DLC Bundle

10 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Funny thing: this one from Polish PSS requires disc version BCES-00727, but both my disc versions (EU) are BCES-00509... Lol...

https://www.gametdb.com/PS3/BCES00727
https://www.gametdb.com/PS3/BCES00509

Esh...

That sucks. How do you check the version the DLC requires? Asking since Sony gave me a digital version that had incompatible DLC bundled with it so if this bundle doesn't work with it I'll have to look for a used physical copy and knowing which disc version to look for would help me a lot.

37 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

How do you check the version the DLC requires? 

Funny thing is that when you download this "new" combined DLC packs, the name of the file (before installation) is sth like "Uncharted 2 Among Thieves DLC Bundle blablabla. WARNING: you can use this one only with U2 version BCES-00727"

Even if you check the link to this DLC:
https://store.playstation.com/pl-pl/product/EP9000-BCES00727_00-UNCHARTED2BUNDLE
727... Damn... 

20 minutes ago, Varhur said:

The safest option would be buying digital version, right? Polish user here, with used physical.

Yep, I just bought digital and I do not see the "You are missing DLCs, go to shop to buy them" window anymore and all the addons are available.

However.... Can't find anyone online, lol :/.

Edited by Smashero

41 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Yep, I just bought digital and I do not see the "You are missing DLCs, go to shop to buy them" window anymore and all the addons are available.

However.... Can't find anyone online, lol :/.

I just tried accessing multi and i swear, i had used physical copy but was able to connect, same with TLoU. DLC's are other story...

20 hours ago, Smashero said:

Funny thing is that when you download this "new" combined DLC packs, the name of the file (before installation) is sth like "Uncharted 2 Among Thieves DLC Bundle blablabla. WARNING: you can use this one only with U2 version BCES-00727"

Even if you check the link to this DLC:
https://store.playstation.com/pl-pl/product/EP9000-BCES00727_00-UNCHARTED2BUNDLE
727... Damn... 

Also, how do you check version of the disc?

On 7.6.2019 at 1:51 PM, Varhur said:

Also, how do you check version of the disc?

You can find it on three places:

1. On the side of the package (where you can find the title of the game)

2. Usually on the right side of the disc itself

3. Inside the book on the first page

The digital free Bundle I got has BCES-00727 and my disc is BCES-00509. The Siege DLC came without an Code and is working but Drake Fortune need to be bought for €2,49 which can be found in the ingame store.

Edit: The updated the store bundle and it is all free as promised ?

Edited by Dennis-nine-five

On 6/7/2019 at 0:57 PM, GAZDAN said:

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I went online yesterday and couldn’t even find enough players to start a game. The servers are completely baron. 

The only online players are boosting players, so you probably won't see them if you connect without coordinating with other players beforehand.

There is a very active boosting community at Uncharted boost Discord server and it's active 24 hours/day right now.

3 minutes ago, Flacy-94 said:

If I buy the game on the store will the DLC free pack work to unlock both sets of the DLC trophies? 

From what I remember the digital version already has the DLC included a long time ago unless you got a bugged version like me that had incompatible DLC bundled with the game (which from my research already got fixed years ago for new buyers).

2 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

From what I remember the digital version already has the DLC included a long time ago unless you got a bugged version like me that had incompatible DLC bundled with the game (which from my research already got fixed years ago for new buyers).

Haven't bought it yet just planning on doing it to get the trophies before the servers go offline :)

• 2 weeks later...