Days of Play (EU)

SiC

Full EU PS blog post (games, ps plus/ now/gear, in-store)

PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now

• 12-month PlayStation Plus membership for only €41.99 – a 30% saving
  • 12-month PlayStation Now membership** for €69.99 – save €30 and play over 600 PS4, PS3 and PS2 classics for a year
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now

• 12-month PlayStation Plus membership for only €41.99 – a 30% saving
  • 12-month PlayStation Now membership** for €69.99 – save €30 and play over 600 PS4, PS3 and PS2 classics for a year

Good news for me at least. My 12 month PSN Plus membership is expiring so I'll grab that. Pity there's not Salt & Sanctuary on sale. 

I want to see the PS3 games too, I still need to go back and play some games I missed during the last generation.

There isn't many games I want from this list, I already own everything I was interested in, maybe The Witcher 3 GOTY if it is less than 15€ or Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition

2 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

I’m hoping so as well. I do think that God of War will be $20. Looking forward to those prices. 

The EU blog mentioned that it would be 30€ and considering that Sony tends to make it 1€ = 1$ I would think that God of War will be at 30$ in NA

1 hour ago, TugaSonic said:

The EU blog mentioned that it would be 30€ and considering that Sony tends to make it 1€ = 1$ I would think that God of War will be at 30$ in NA

That makes sense. I’m hoping a good game is $20 lol. Still looking forward to the sale. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

I was right!! It’s $20 for NA Days of Play sale. 

I really don't get it.

Yeah, Europe tends to get more discounts than US, but then you have stuff like HZD complete edition  that  costs 25 euros AFTER a discount, while the american store has it at 20 dollars, 10 with a discount! That's less than half. I'm not  saying that the store should be perfectly balanced (and new games  should cost 55 euros, not 70, [though they should])  but this price difference is ridiculous, GOW too, already bought it months ago on the NA Store for cheaper than  the price here.

Edit: it's even worse, it's 30 euros, 27.50 with plus, wow 2.50, how generous.

Having said that: bought Skyrim on an impulse. Damn you Todd.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh
  • Like 2