Free Survival Difficulty Mode DLC - Available Today (6/6)

Pokedude97

11 minutes ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

I've just checked on my ps4 and they've added 2 trophies :( 

Surviving is living - Complete the story of days gone in survival mode

&

Days gone in 60 seconds - Defeat a horde in under 1 minute in survival mode

RIP. There goes my 100%. I'm definitely not replaying it in survival mode after I just spent over a month getting through the game, lol.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I absolutely hate this crap. Piss easy platinum trophies, but free updates with DLC trophies, which require another probably hard playthrough. Why cant they put this in the bloody maingame, so you can atleast get an ultrarare plat?

Tell me that they atleast made it a gold trophy instead of a bronze ...

yup the survival one is gold, the other is bronze!

Just now, Pokedude97 said:

RIP. There goes my 100%. I'm definitely not replaying it in survival mode after I just spent over a month getting through the game, lol.

i feel ya, going to have to force myself to do it haha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

yup the survival one is gold, the other is bronze!

i feel ya, going to have to force myself to do it haha

Yep lol, i'm definitely looking forward to the new challenges though. I'll do those for sure.

49 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I absolutely hate this crap. Piss easy platinum trophies, but free updates with DLC trophies, which require another probably hard playthrough. Why cant they put this in the bloody maingame, so you can atleast get an ultrarare plat?

Tell me that they atleast made it a gold trophy instead of a bronze ...

Should've learned your lesson after Horizon. ?

• Like 1

Lol, just got the platinum yesterday then they add this. I wouldn't mind some trophies related to challenges, but this game is a little too long for me to immediately jump into a second playthrough. Might do a survival playthrough in a year or so, but I'll probably be busy with other games by then and completely forget about it.

Edited by KeanuReeds
  • Like 2

Good, probably for Survival / New Game Plus, hopefully the 2nd trophy will be all challenges combined. Even if there were no new trophies, I'd still play it, I don't get people, only play a game for a trophy, sounds more like a chore than anything when playing like that. 

• Like 2

Well, that was expected. Still haven’t finished my first run but I don’t mind a second one. I’ll take a little break before replaying it again tho. I wonder how much harder survival dif is... aside from dealing with the hordes the game’s quite easy on normal.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

32 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

You people should really stop buying games near launch if you dislike having extra trophy content added shortly after you finish the game. Just wait a year. If it doesn't get updated by then, most likely never will.

OH SNAP, he started off nuclear and said "You people"! He said you ain't had no nipples!

20 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

So, I got the chance to play Survival Difficulty for a while and let me tell you guys, whether you enjoyed the game or not, this is going to feel very grindy. Wait for NG+ if it ever releases or take a big break before going at this again if you've recently finished the game. If you don't, it's most likely going to feel like a chore.

This is what I've noticed.

1. You die in three hits
  2. No HUD whatsoever, nothing
  3. No Fast Travel
  4. No Survival Vision
  5. Impossible to change the difficulty as you play
  6. No load-out from previous saves
  7. Expect another 80 hours.

So, when in the patch notes they say that Survival vision has been modified, they mean they got rid of it? Also, no HUD whatsoever means no crosshair? And by "no load-out" do you just mean we start from scratch? Thanks a lot for your info.