Sony rewards

Appappachai

Hello all, I've been doing a little trophy hunting this month, and I got an email telling me I completed one of my passes on sony rewards. That's super cool, but how do I check the status of my other passes? I try clicking on them and nothing happens. I know I should be close to platinum because I just hit platinum 52 or 53 and that has to be at least 10 since I started. If anyone can help me check or tell me how please let me know. Thanks in advance

Hmmm, i just hopped on to the website to check and i am also unable to view progress of current passes.

I can view progress on my Sony Rewards app, but unfortunately it seems that function may not be available on the web version. which is ridiculous.

Edited by danceswithsloths

1 minute ago, Squirlruler said:

You can't really check your status. You might be able to get a rough estimate from the transactions page (Looking to see where your last one was earned and counting up from there). But they are re-doing how the rewards work because people cheat :[

The app actually has working, accurate tracking on these passes. the website is behind the times but it seems that the app has things together.

@Appappachai

Im not sure how long the rewards take to update with your activity unfortunately. the Sony Rewards FAQ claims a week, but i feel like ive waited longer than that before. sorry :/

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, danceswithsloths said:

The app actually has working, accurate tracking on these passes. the website is behind the times but it seems that the app has things together.

@Appappachai

Im not sure how long the rewards take to update with your activity unfortunately. the Sony Rewards FAQ claims a week, but i feel like ive waited longer than that before. sorry :/

Fair. But If I'm reading this thing right, I started earning points in 2017 and I've earned at least 12 platinums in 2018 and 2019 alone. Wish they could tag which platinums they are counting. Oh well, it's free points for crap I was doing anyway, can't complain too much

Edited by Appappachai

13 minutes ago, Appappachai said:

Fair. But If I'm reading this thing right, I started earning points in 2017 and I've earned at least 12 platinums in 2018 and 2019 alone. Wish they could tag which platinums they are counting. Oh well, it's free points for crap I was doing anyway, can't complain too much

hmm, yeah if you started your passes in 2017 you should have completed 1 plat pass and be working on another.

of course, a few of your plats were earned recently so it just may not have updated yet.

how many plats does the app say you have earned on that pass?

Edited by danceswithsloths

1 hour ago, danceswithsloths said:

hmm, yeah if you started your passes in 2017 you should have completed 1 plat pass and be working on another.

of course, a few of your plats were earned recently so it just may not have updated yet.

how many plats does the app say you have earned on that pass?

9, so it may have just not caught up to May/June yet. I guess. I can see in a week or two I think

5 minutes ago, danceswithsloths said:

yeah i bet it just hasnt caught up. good luck, hopefully it does soon.

Thanks, I'm hoping everything catches up because I'm hoping to take advantage of some free time and knock out a few off my list this summer. Would be nice to nab some points before they end it in November

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From experience. Its seems if u really want your May stuff to register you got to wait till June, and June stuff July. And that varies which days Sony Rewards chooses to tally up the count.

6 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

From experience. Its seems if u really want your May stuff to register you got to wait till June, and June stuff July. And that varies which days Sony Rewards chooses to tally up the count.

Seems accurate. I even just went and looked back. last update on my account was the beginning of May. seems on par. I know their site went through an overhaul a while ago. and honestly has been pretty terrible after that. I can view passes, but not details to see how many trophies I have till i finish the pass and what not. 

It's definitely a lot slower than it was before Sony updated the Rewards program. I've got trophies and purchases that I've been waiting well over a month to get credited for, when it used to be maybe a week at the most.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jdizzle0420 said:

It takes way longer than it used to, to register trophies. They take WAY too long to email back and will probably say they cant help in email, that you need to call. If you call they will just give you a generic reply like keep waiting.

I've been dealing with this exactly. After the website updated and passes started showing progress again I noticed that I only needed a Playstation Vue trail to complete the 'Trial Blazer' pass for a 15% store coupon. I started and finished the Vue trial close to a month ago but the pass still hasn't updated. I've called twice and the same guy just tells me he's escalating it to the 'promotions department' but I never hear anything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FLCLcrim2 said:

Seems accurate. I even just went and looked back. last update on my account was the beginning of May. seems on par. I know their site went through an overhaul a while ago. and honestly has been pretty terrible after that. I can view passes, but not details to see how many trophies I have till i finish the pass and what not. 

I had to get the app in order to see progress being tracked on the passes. Even then no update recently. Maybe by the end of June they will catch up to May. And July will have June’s etc etc. means we actually have till October before they cancel the program

My stuff updated last night, but its not everything. I went from 7/10 plats to a new pass with 0, and 97/100 silver to 1/100 on a new pass. I should be close to done or 100% with this final plat pass, not at 0. So Im guessing next month it will update again. My last update before this one was 5/13.

• 2 weeks later...

They are way behind on this stuff. I just got my activity list updated with a bunch of silver and golds (despite having already done the 12 stacks of gold passes, so I shouldnt be getting any more of those) dating between 5/31 and 6/23. Still no platinums updated since 5/24, and I've done 11 since then.

• 1 month later...