Crash Nitro Fueled Trophy Thoughts

29 minutes ago, TacoParade said:

I wonder why people act like literal children about spyro. It was all on 1 disc, there was a download/installation like literally every other game thats over 20GB, there are patches, updates, installs, and its inevitiable. It was still all on 1 disc and I didnt have to quit playing Spyro to the PSMenu to go to Spyro 2, it was all within the same game title from the PSMenu. Idk why people still see that as a game flaw on Spyro's part. 

Having to download 60Gb (though it was recently halved) was really annoying for me at the time because I had slow internet, part of the reason why I’ve bought so many physicals in the past.

On 11.6.2019 at 11:19 PM, BHK3 said:

Absolutely piss easy trophy list, kinda disappointed to be honest, was hoping for 'beat lap time of x:xx:xx' or something.

BUT, they have my most hated trophy: Photo Finish
Win a race with less than 0.3 seconds between you and the second place.

Ugh I HATE these kinds, I end up doing it with 2 controllers and still have issues.

Better play the game before you post bullshit like this lol

I want to see you get this "Piss Easy Platinum".

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Better play the game before you post bullshit like this lol

I want to see you get this "Piss Easy Platinum".

Considering you are already playing the game, how is it? Any difficult trophies so far?

36 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Considering you are already playing the game, how is it? Any difficult trophies so far?

I will say only one thing right now.

People who expect this to be a 3/10 difficulty game like the N.Sane Trilogy or Spyro Reignited will have a nice surprise waiting for them.

I can honestly tell you this game will cause trouble to a lot of people and I predict bitching threads and difficulty reducing petition crap for this one. Mark my words.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

People who expect this to be a 3/10 difficulty game like the N.Sane Trilogy or Spyro Reignited will have a nice surprise waiting for them.

I can honestly tell you this game will cause trouble to a lot of people and I predict bitching threads and difficulty reducing petition crap for this one. Mark my words.

Great ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

sag mal wie hast du so früh eine kopie bekommen? händler des vertrauens? :D

ps: enjoy the game :)

9 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Can you tell us what the hard things are exactly? N.Oxide time trials?

12 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

What about compared to Crash 1? I’d consider that more of a 5 or 6 out of 10.

12 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I mean N. Oxide time trials still probably have difficulty to them but they cant be anywhere near as bad as Emperor Velo's Barin Ruins time trial in Crash Nitro Kart.

45 minutes ago, Einamu said:

I mean N. Oxide time trials still probably have difficulty to them but they cant be anywhere near as bad as Emperor Velo's Barin Ruins time trial in Crash Nitro Kart.

That what I was talking about.... in the original the Oxide Trials were difficult as hell and people make it sound like CTR was easy. I won't compare them or say anything about the Remake but I damn sure know those were difficult in the original and not a 3/10 like some people make it sound.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

That what I was talking about.... in the original the Oxide Trials were difficult as hell and people make it sound like CTR was easy. I won't compare them or say anything about the Remake but I damn sure know those were difficult in the original and not a 3/10 like some people make it sound.

Oh no, certainly not a 3/10 you definitely need to master the mechanics of the game to beat the Oxide time trials, which brings me to a question actually, do you need to do Oxide's Time Trials on the Nitro Kart tracks aswell or do those still have Velo's times?

12 minutes ago, Einamu said:

Oh no, certainly not a 3/10 you definitely need to master the mechanics of the game to beat the Oxide time trials, which brings me to a question actually, do you need to do Oxide's Time Trials on the Nitro Kart tracks aswell or do those still have Velo's times?

Who knows... we will find out once someone beats all the CTR Oxides I guess.

On 11. 6. 2019 at 11:19 PM, BHK3 said:

Absolutely piss easy trophy list, kinda disappointed to be honest...

This is going to be so much fun ??? Same thing happened with Sekiro. Some "tough" guy was bragging about how it's gonna "separate men from boys" and people will need to "git gud" and some other stupid shit like that before the game even came out.

Two months later after the release people were still roasting him in his original thread that he wasn't even able to get past the second boss.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BloodyRutz said:

This is going to be so much fun ?1f44c-1f3fb.png Same thing happened with Sekiro. Some "tough" guy was bragging about how it's gonna "separate men from boys" and people will need to "git gud" and some other stupid shit like that before the game even came out.

Two months later after the release people were still roasting him in his original thread that he wasn't even able to get past the second boss.

Link please.

On 15.06.2019 at 1:32 AM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

You all talk about the difficulty, but the main question is - does the game have 60FPS/Performance mode??

4 hours ago, item112z said:

You all talk about the difficulty, but the main question is - does the game have 60FPS/Performance mode??

No it does not but it doesnt matter in the slightest, the game is smooth and doesnt drop below 30 so its fine.

On 14/06/2019 at 9:32 PM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Crash and Spyro are completely different in terms of platinum. You just need to collect everything in Spyro while Crash requires skill to complete each level under a specific time.

Also, you don’t know if @BHK3 already mastered all time trials in the original... maybe that’s why (s)he said it’s easy. If the game plays exactly like the original, even if they changed the Oxide times, I can assure you that the platinum will be easy (for us, not everyone, I do understand that most people haven’t played the game or don’t play the game a long time ago, but veterans can do it easily without much trouble).

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 3:32 PM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Yup, it's going to be very hard. It took me quite awhile to beat the first N. Tropy time only to find out I need to still shave another 7 seconds off to beat Oxide.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Crash and Spyro are completely different in terms of platinum. You just need to collect everything in Spyro while Crash requires skill to complete each level under a specific time.

Also, you don’t know if @BHK3 already mastered all time trials in the original... maybe that’s why (s)he said it’s easy. If the game plays exactly like the original, even if they changed the Oxide times, I can assure you that the platinum will be easy (for us, not everyone, I do understand that most people haven’t played the game or don’t play the game a long time ago, but veterans can do it easily without much trouble).

It's going to come down to a lot of things. I don't know how the game feels, if they messed with the game like how Insanity trilogy got messed with then yea I'll be struggling with it like everyone else. But I played crash games and CTR to death when I was little, if Insane trilogy didn't get it's physics and hitboxes reworked I could platinum that series with 1 hand. I still have the hot air balloon track almost memorized in my head along with the 2(?) temple tracks from how much I played it. 

I never did speedruns, nor know anything about the dozen or so different boosting types/methods/tricks, I don't know how much of any of that is required to beat Oxides time. Watching @MMDE videos linked earlier, if that's all you need to do to get a good time then I should be fine. The other video with the penguin(wasn't in the USA version) and they are changing racers stats so everyone's in a 'class' now, it can just be a factor that the game got harder and easier at the same time.

CTR isn't a new game, Oxide isn't some mysterious alien where it'll taken the human race decades of research on how to beat his time trials. Speedrunners that demo'd the game said it's pretty close to the original, and their looking for a ton of minutiae that none of us would notice. That means...just watch a youtube video of the ps1 game lol. Unless I'm taken way off guard I don't believe *I* will have a hard time beating the time trials. 

It's just a go kart game starring an orange marsupial ya'll need to chill out lol. 

Edited by BHK3