DESTROY ALL HUMANS REMAKE

DEI2EK

oh Man this is so cool, loved the series on PS2, still gotta do them both on PS4, and 100% pls keep all the humor and jokes from the original. I wonder if they will remake the 2nd is this does well :hmm:  

• Like 1

They've been talking about rumors of this a couple weeks ago, which reminded me I bought them months ago and I just started them for the first time. Great games, great humor. Hopefully they keep that. But...

Can't get excited until it releases, hate E3.

1 hour ago, Phantochi said:

That's awesome, and the game is looking pretty good, hopefully they just changed graphics, controls and resolution, the rest should be kept the same, hippies wont be happy tho lol 

The first game is set in the 1950s, there were no hippies at the time, and there were no hippies in the game either. They were in the 2nd game.

I love the series, they just better have the same voice actors for Crypto and Pox.

• Like 1

Now they didn't need to put Rammstein music in to make me interested but I am certainly glad they did because now I really look forward to what they have to offer for this remake ?

• Like 1

So just a remake of the first game? Im down. I just hope they do the same with the second one, thats my favorite one. Big  Willy Unleashed and Path of the Furon can be left behind to be honest.