Is grounded difficulty a DLC or included in the game?

jayycarr08

• 2 weeks later...

On ps3 the grounded difficulty mode is included for free in the free TLOU mp/sp dlc add-on bundle.

Though, it seems the ps3 can't handle installing/activating all those dlcs at once. That's what happened to me, at least when it came to the mp dlc.

Most of them I had to download again, manually, and individually, by going to "view downloads" in the ps store on the ps3 to get them to work in the game.

One can also go to "account management" > "transaction management" > "download list" in the xmb (after logging in to psn).

So if you still can't access grounded after getting the add-on bundle, my advice is to look for the "grounded difficulty mode" dlc, in "view downloads" or "download list" as stated above, and download it again.

Edited by Quaddo1
  • Like 2

Thank you Quaddo1. I was searching for a solution to this for an hour before I checked here. I just couldn't get grounded to work in game, and it didn't "exist" in the ps store. I checked my download list, did it individually and everything worked perfectly.

Do you know if Left Behind is free too? Or will I have to just pay for that?

32 minutes ago, LegitDannyDeVito said:

Thank you Quaddo1. I was searching for a solution to this for an hour before I checked here. I just couldn't get grounded to work in game, and it didn't "exist" in the ps store. I checked my download list, did it individually and everything worked perfectly.

Left behind wasn't made free, it still costs 9.99 USD 

On 6/18/2019 at 1:45 AM, LegitDannyDeVito said:

You're very welcome.:)

Like SnowxSakur said, LB isn't free and not included in the add-on bundle. Some regions (like Europe) only has the stand-alone version available atm. Though the trophy list, etc. are the same as for the dlc version.

Edited by Quaddo1
grammar

2 hours ago, black__bunny said:

I just bought the add on bundle but can't find grounded in the download list, have I missed something?

It should be in the "view downloads" or "download list" as I originally stated.

I'd check again for anything with the word "grounded" in it (the dlc may have been named differently for different regions).

Unless of course ND/Sony/Playstation have suddenly realized that it shouldn't have been included in that free mp dlc add-on pack, since it's got nothing to do with the mp.

Edited by Quaddo1

12 hours ago, black__bunny said:

Theres no description in the store at all, just this "Note: Multi-player and all online features for this product will be terminated and will no longer be available from 03/09/2019"

Which bundle did you get? On the NA (U.S.) ps store, in the add-ons, you got; factions dlc bundle, double map pack bundle, grounded bundle, and left behind.