Neocarleen

[NA] Days of Play Sale | Ends 6/17 8am PT

58 posts in this topic

Thanks for the full list!! 

well thats a damn fine sale imo, some great deals in there.

really annoyed that sony hasn't been putting Driveclub or the season pass on sale given that everything is going to get delisted soon

Days Gone looks good but.. I'm bummed that it's not $20 like the PS Blog said it would've been. $39.59 is too much out of my budget, same goes to DMC5 and RE2 gonna wait for all three titles to go cheaper. I may pick up the Uncharted Collection. I'm also curious about Marvel's Spider-Man, cause it looks like a really fun game but I'm more of a DC fan. So can anyone reccomend Spidey? Is the DLC worth it as well? Thanks in advance! 😊

Picked up Detroit and now I'm debating between DMC5 and RE2. Decided to skip over Spiderman because I want the DLC as well, but I'm not willing to pay $40 for the whole package.

Seikiro and Left Alive are instabuys. 

Edited by majob

1 minute ago, majob said:

Seikiro and Left Alive are instabuys. Shame Days Gone isn't on sale. Best Buy has it for $40 right now

Days Gone is on sale, so is the deluxe edition. ($39.59 for standard and $46.19 for deluxe)

Just now, xAmaezingx said:

Days Gone is on sale, so is the deluxe edition. ($39.59 for standard and $46.19 for deluxe)

Thanks, I didn't see that at all. My mind is in a haze right now.

Just now, majob said:

Thanks, I didn't see that at all. My mind is in a haze right now.

Haha it's alright! I'm just bummed about Days Gone being so much. I know it's still very new but the PS Blog said it would've been $20 like GoW and Spider-Man, but with the reviews on the game.. Makes me cautious with buying it for almost $40.

2 minutes ago, xAmaezingx said:

Haha it's alright! I'm just bummed about Days Gone being so much. I know it's still very new but the PS Blog said it would've been $20 like GoW and Spider-Man, but with the reviews on the game.. Makes me cautious with buying it for almost $40.

I put no stock in journalists, sales of the game have been solid and friends of mine who played it said it was pretty good. Mileage may vary though as with all things.

Edited by majob

3 minutes ago, xAmaezingx said:

They actually indicated that the games listed would be as low as $20, not guaranteed to be $20. The game is well worth the $40. You should be more cautious about the integrity of some of the reviews for this game.

Picked up Spiderman. $30 for the game and the DLC is good enough.

I might go back for Superhot VR but despite the reviews I'm honestly not sure if I'll like it.

1 hour ago, danceswithsloths said:

well thats a damn fine sale imo, some great deals in there.

This sale makes me realize maybe not all their sales are shit its just that I own everything I wanna play. Tempted to get RE7 for VR but I have a feeling its another game that will make me sick that I will never finish.

Does anyone consistently struggle trying to peruse the sales from the website?  I'm constantly having to refresh, and there's always one page that won't appear at all.  It's friggin' annoying.

ni no kuni 2 deluxe for $27. i have been waiting for it to reach $30 so believe i'm getting this.

i see some of the DLC trophies have 'hard mode' mentioned. do you need to play the whole game on hard mode, or can you change difficulty for them?

also not sure if they are planning more DLC, i seen a poster around here say in july there will be more. i hope not as the idea of buying this is hoping i am getting all the DLC without having to buy more down the road. because if they add more DLC i'm sure they will make a 2nd season pass since this season pass has everything released that's been mentioned in the pass. :c

Some of these are quite tempting, but must stay strong!

This may be bad for my next pay cheque quite a few things that I'm interested in here but maybe I should restrain myself since I have so much in my backlog already.

Don't see anything that stands out, must analyze deeper! But HZD complete for 10$ seems pretty damn good. Never did the dlc, maybe its my chance now!

33 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

They actually indicated that the games listed would be as low as $20, not guaranteed to be $20. The game is well worth the $40. You should be more cautious about the integrity of some of the reviews for this game.

Couldn’t agree more. These “review” sites nowadays are a joke honestly and never should influence anyone’s decision to buy a game. Days gone is one of my game of the year contenders currently and I have played most of the big releases that have come out so far.

gonna grab

Dying Light - Already beat this on PC but I want all those trophies and its been a while since i played it

Uncharted 4 and Uncharted Lost Legacy - Never played any of these but Ive got the HD collection of 1-3 sitting unplayed on my shelf maybe 1 day ill play through the series

Ni No Kuni 2 Season Pass

Trials Rising - 20 bucks why not

1 hour ago, xAmaezingx said:

Days Gone looks good but.. I'm bummed that it's not $20 like the PS Blog said it would've been. $39.59 is too much out of my budget, same goes to DMC5 and RE2 gonna wait for all three titles to go cheaper. I may pick up the Uncharted Collection. I'm also curious about Marvel's Spider-Man, cause it looks like a really fun game but I'm more of a DC fan. So can anyone reccomend Spidey? Is the DLC worth it as well? Thanks in advance! 1f60a.png

Spiderman is worth it, the DLC, not so