Neocarleen

[NA] Days of Play Sale | Ends 6/17 8am PT

58 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, KURORISING said:

lol NBA 2K19 For 2.99$

Definitely worth it.  Not an easy plat but a solid game.

4 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Definitely worth it.  Not an easy plat but a solid game.

Yeah 2.99 for a 2k game is a complete still regardless off the trophies 

50 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

i see some of the DLC trophies have 'hard mode' mentioned. do you need to play the whole game on hard mode, or can you change difficulty for them?

You can change the difficulty.

Spiderman + all DLCs for $40 (Canadian crappy dollars) I'll take it! 

Everything else I either have or the prices are a little too steep. 

What a bad sale, so many discounts that aren't 75+% off. I'm switching to Xbox.

I was really looking forward to buy days gone at 19,99, I guess it was to good to be true. I think I’ll buy Detroit instead and wait for another sale for days gone. I recently moved to Toronto and I’m still in the process of furnishing. Great sale nonetheless, good job Sony. 

1 hour ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

They actually indicated that the games listed would be as low as $20, not guaranteed to be $20. The game is well worth the $40. You should be more cautious about the integrity of some of the reviews for this game.

1 hour ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Couldn’t agree more. These “review” sites nowadays are a joke honestly and never should influence anyone’s decision to buy a game. Days gone is one of my game of the year contenders currently and I have played most of the big releases that have come out so far.

I am cautious about reviewers and I do take what most say with a grain of salt, but unfortunately I try to watch/read and get a feel for the game before I sink in a lot of money for a game that I might not even like. Sorry I was being cautious of maybe disliking the game and wasting the money. I had bad experiences buying AAA's day one, so I try to save as much money so if I do dislike the game I won't care as much. Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad you two enjoy it, but I won't be buying Days Gone right now.

Edited by xAmaezingx

OMG! Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition for 10$ I need it! no money left for games, the 10$ codes in Sony Rewards sold out. Fuck. fuck, fuck I need to sort this out😨

out of this sale:

Detroit Become Human (ps4)

Ni No Kuni Revenant Kingdom Deluxe Edition (ps4)

Neon Junctions (ps4)

it's a shame i'll probably wont be starting on these anytime soon.

edit: made a last minute change, i can get those other games some other times as throw-in's.

Edited by lordguwa

Been waiting for The Old Hunters to go on sale again before I finished Bloodbourne, really excited since I missed it the last time around.

I just ordered FF XII: The Zodiac Age from Amazon, price $14.88!!

So if you're interested in a game, check to see if the physical edition is cheaper~

KH3 is finally at the range I want but to busy with BL 1.5 and then Days Gone survival.... I'll get it on the next sale.

Still no DC Bikes sale.

Why has Jak X and Indigo Prophecy never gone on sale? They are both Sony games but yet time and time again they remain at 19.99

8 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

really annoyed that sony hasn't been putting Driveclub or the season pass on sale given that everything is going to get delisted soon

Same here. I got a feeling they're not going to be discounted before they get pulled. :(

As for the sale: meh!

I noticed PSNow is also on sale. Is it possible to stack the auto renew at 60 for a couple years?

6 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

OMG! Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition for 10$ I need it! no money left for games, the 10$ codes in Sony Rewards sold out. Fuck. fuck, fuck I need to sort this out😨

I bought that from Gamestop's Black Friday sale last year. They ran out in store but I got one shipped same price to my house. A solid game with a fair challenge. 

Curious that both $10 and $20 code passes are sold out. Only $50 remains available. Not sure if I even have enough time left before the fall to get 3 Plat passes and associated enough gold and silvers to earn that much. They do however have a few games available to redeem.  Mainly the Last of Us/Uncharted games are fair values. 
https://www.rewards.sony.com/shop-the-catalog/playstation/

The Witcher 3, at this time of year, with all the dlc, for $15. GOD DANG THAT'S A SALE.

9 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Does anyone consistently struggle trying to peruse the sales from the website?  I'm constantly having to refresh, and there's always one page that won't appear at all.  It's friggin' annoying.

Yup. It seems to happen every time there’s a sale. A random page number crashes the whole thing. I find it’s more efficient to wait for psprices to be updated instead...

These are some nice sales, though i kind of have a thing for physical copies (DLCs though are nice though I already have the ones i need for my games)

I spent $85 between the sales in the US and the amazing sale in the Hong Kong store...18 games. Definitely an excellent deal 👍

Edited by bani24j

15 hours ago, majob said:

Seikiro and Left Alive are instabuys. 

You might already know that but Left Alive is one of the worst games of this decade. Not sure if it's even worse than The Quiet Man.

2 hours ago, Silencer0004 said:

You might already know that but Left Alive is one of the worst games of this decade. Not sure if it's even worse than The Quiet Man.

Actually I didn't and unfortunately I found out the hard way..... Oh well, I still have Sekiro

9 hours ago, bani24j said:

I spent $.85 between the sales in the US and the amazing sale in the Hong Kong store...18 games. Definitely an excellent deal 👍

Elaborate please, what 18 games can you get under a dollar?

7 minutes ago, EstonianBeast said:

Elaborate please, what 18 games can you get under a dollar?

A little mistake with the dot 😅

34 minutes ago, bani24j said:

A little mistake with the dot 1f605.png

So 18 games for $8.50 or $85?

glad i have a us account the Sony exclusive titles i'm interested in cost more on this side of the pond. :facepalm: