sepheroithisgod

Can Someone Explain Co-Op Hunter Arena Treasure Farming

22 posts in this topic

I have read that you can self boost this with 2 PS3 (or a PS4 with PS Now). I go into a custom game and select hunter arena play the match and get zero treasures. If someone could provide step by step directions or a link to some, I would be very appreciative.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You must go to find game,in custom you will not get treasures.

 

Just press find game at the same time on both consoles and you will probably match with yourself.

Edited by blazkowicz6
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blazkowicz6 said:

You must go to find game,in custom you will not get treasures.

Well, that's annoying. Thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is not that bad,only  you can't choose maps you like. 😬

Edited by blazkowicz6
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-06-07 at 6:50 PM, blazkowicz6 said:

You must go to find game,in custom you will not get treasures.

 

Just press find game at the same time on both consoles and you will probably match with yourself.

Im trying this now on ps4. But there is no find game just custom? 

 

Edit: Nvm lol

 

Edit 2: can you match up against yourself? I tried for awhile and never manage to match with my main and us account. Us account is on ps4 ps now

Edited by Vergil
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know a guy who got 80% of treasures in 2 days matching with himself. 😬

 

On PS3 though,he kills all the time,as hero and a villain. And he played like 10-12 hours straight.

Edited by blazkowicz6
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, blazkowicz6 said:

I know a guy who got 80% of treasures in 2 days matching with himself. 1f62c.png

 

On PS3 though,he kills all the time,as hero and a villain. And he played like 10-12 hours straight.

Does this greatly reduce the amount of time from months to days then? I want to start boosting asap and i have 2 ps3s

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

Does this greatly reduce the amount of time from months to days then? I want to start boosting asap and i have 2 ps3s

This surely helps you with the treasures that drops in Co-op/Hunter Arena, but it won't help you with the Adventure-specific ones. In my experience, Co-op/Hunter Arena treasures were the most time consuming but really easy, as I self-boosted them for the majority of the time, while Adventure treasures were the most difficult ones (Hard/Crushing difficulty + RNG).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Adras_Nightmare said:

This surely helps you with the treasures that drops in Co-op/Hunter Arena, but it won't help you with the Adventure-specific ones. In my experience, Co-op/Hunter Arena treasures were the most time consuming but really easy, as I self-boosted them for the majority of the time, while Adventure treasures were the most difficult ones (Hard/Crushing difficulty + RNG).

So treasure wise, if i self boost coop/arena, how long do you think u3 treasures would take? I have the summer off and can play 10 hrs a day

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

So treasure wise, if i self boost coop/arena, how long do you think u3 treasures would take? I have the summer off and can play 10 hrs a day

You've got a lot of time, so I do believe you could do it in 1-2 weeks + time needed to farm rare ones in Crushing adventures, which is highly dependant on your skill and your partners if any. Everything mostly depends on your luck and your patience.

Edited by Adras_Nightmare
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

Does this greatly reduce the amount of time from months to days then? I want to start boosting asap and i have 2 ps3s

It reduces time a LOT it seems. Not to days but weeks. 😄

 

You do not have to wait for someone to join,you can kill every round and play when you like. That leaves competitive modes and finding 2 good team mates for co op trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ask again. Is it really possible to connect with your 2nd account on ps now. I never seem to find my main account on ps3. Keep finding lots of randoms though. Could it be cause you use same ethernet? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2019 at 2:58 PM, Vergil said:

I ask again. Is it really possible to connect with your 2nd account on ps now. I never seem to find my main account on ps3. Keep finding lots of randoms though. Could it be cause you use same ethernet? 

 

It's possible, however there are times where I can't find myself. I'm not sure what causes it, but double check to make sure that both your PS3s can see each other online (both on PSN as well as in-game). Sometimes it'll say you're offline even though you're not. If you can, then my usual method to fix it is to try singing out then in, restarting PS3s, or worst case rebooting my router.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know. If you can get treasures if the other player don't have the dlc? 

 

Im using the 7 free day trial ps now on my japan account. But noticed that the game is not GOTY version. Its the standard edition. I did play one game. I got a treasure from treasure chest. But killing the other didn't release a singel one

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Does anyone know. If you can get treasures if the other player don't have the dlc? 

 

Im using the 7 free day trial ps now on my japan account. But noticed that the game is not GOTY version. Its the standard edition. I did play one game. I got a treasure from treasure chest. But killing the other didn't release a singel one

 

Was this just a single game you played? Because i've had games of HA where I didn't get a single treasure across both of my killing rounds. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Potent_Delusions said:

 

Was this just a single game you played? Because i've had games of HA where I didn't get a single treasure across both of my killing rounds. 

Yeah. I played now about 3 games. I got a few treasures but not so many. Sad thing is i got basically the same all the time. The ones i already have. 

 

Having really bad luck with it now. Close to 1 week since i got a new one

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vergil said:

Yeah. I played now about 3 games. I got a few treasures but not so many. Sad thing is i got basically the same all the time. The ones i already have. 

 

Having really bad luck with it now. Close to 1 week since i got a new one

 

I saw you posted that you'd given up on it given the announcement but I see you've soldiered on and you're 2 trophies away, good stuff. You'll get there for sure.

 

Are you playing with different people? As in: different trophy hunters who also are also going for the treasures? I really cannot stress enough how much I think this helps. All of my last 5 treasures were each gained from a unique person in a 2-3 day span, after a 3-4 day standstill with my dedicated partner. 

I know there's a stupid amount of luck to it, but that's the one 'theory' I believe in. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

 

I saw you posted that you'd given up on it given the announcement but I see you've soldiered on and you're 2 trophies away, good stuff. You'll get there for sure.

 

Are you playing with different people? As in: different trophy hunters who also are also going for the treasures? I really cannot stress enough how much I think this helps. All of my last 5 treasures were each gained from a unique person in a 2-3 day span, after a 3-4 day standstill with my dedicated partner. 

I know there's a stupid amount of luck to it, but that's the one 'theory' I believe in. 

True. I wasn’t planning to go for 100%

I was in luck since i had a 4 week vacation. So dedicated many hours on it. And a  friend told me about the no death glitch. 

 

Basically same people with different accounts 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes if some random disconnect, randomly the match sometimes start even with just you and your SS 2 players. I got my treasures from HA itself. Totally random but sometimes after your treasure you needed that took a long while. Then afterwards you find that treasure more frequently after you found it first time then randomly eventually get another new. Well, its completely random 

The treasures are not map specific. You can find it any map randomly but it’s luck whenever it comes and sometimes could come faster. I got Chenrezig first time on Sanctuary HA. Then after that Chenrezig then comes on other maps too and even High Rise. Got Ganish statue on High Rise but that was old. Then later got the last treasure i needed on Chateau HA from treasure box after several old Ganish, Pisces, horse pen, Newari figure gold from grinding.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see people get fastest Achiever in just 1 week. With main game+all DLC. How is that Even possible ?

Edited by Tomy_IV
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tomy_IV said:

I see people get fastest Achiever in just 1 week. With main game+all DLC. How is that Even possible ?

 

More than enough time if you do 12+ hour days and don't have to return favours instantly in the DLC. Everything in the co-op for example becomes a lot faster if you don't have to get every medal for every player involved. Also helps if you play with people familiar with the co-op, which can potentially eliminate dozens of hours from the learning process.

 

Of course, even if you do everything super efficiently, you can still get stuck on the last treasures for 10, 20, 30 or more hours.

Edited by IDiivil
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tomy_IV said:

I see people get fastest Achiever in just 1 week. With main game+all DLC. How is that Even possible ?

It's really not. Every mp round has to be dedicated to you to get all your wins and kills. Even with the best laid plans you can't account for the treasures. That would be some serious luck.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.