Post your Challenge six times here

Platisfaction

A lot of ppl on this site have the Vanquish :plat: ... maybe because this site has so many 1337 members :D Anyway, as the title says, post you best time for challenge six. I beat this during the PSN outage, so my time does not show up on the leaderboard :shakefist:

But I took a photo of this moment of triumph:

2011-05-10191026.jpg

I know this isn't exactly fast, but I was so happy that I finally made it... and I couldn't be arsed to beat my own time :P

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was about 21 minutes. Was at this challenge for like 6 months. The closest to insanity I've ever gotten. Especially the other night. I had one bogey left with like a smidge of health remaining. Then, I got greedy and stayed in AR mode too long shooting him. Over heated. Got my ars kicked. Went bonkers for about 5 minutes. Sheer bonkers. Tried it again. Died in 10 seconds when round 5 started. Gave up and said the game had beat me. Came back to try one last time like 30 minutes later...and almost died the same way again. Had last bogey down to smidge of health. Went into ar mode from taking too much damage. Held my breath. Finally beat the sob.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did 18 mins. Overall though was about 45 mins cause i was hitting pause, especcialy at round 6 because i had to drop my heart pulse lol.

You can go a lot faster, but i think that the first time you are more defensive cause you dont want to screw up. 

When the last bogey dropped, i smashed a vaze for the honor of the game!!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

after leavin the game for over 3 years cause i coud'nt speedrun through round 5 of challenge 6 i then decided to retry it on and off last month... 7 mins is the quickest for me but the slowest was when i finally destroyed those bastard bogeys, they made me pay for fuckin up weapon changes and forgettin to use cigarettes but i made them both pay... vengeance for all those cheap kills on me straight away ha!

cheers to vnichiro for showin me how to defeat the challenge quickly and efficiently... a true master at vanquish, check out his amazin vid:

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

• 3 weeks later...

15.35.75 maaaan I don't even care about the time limit I'm just as happy as any guy who platinums this game lol. Weird cause nearly every forum said to take out the blue bogey first but the red bogey gave me trouble every single time so ok he dies first lol the blue one was just an annoying fly doing his own thing. Good luck to anyone attempting this don'tgiveup.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

16:31.60. Talk about a fistpump once that one was done lol. The last little bit with the bogeys does come down to luck a little bit I feel. Was sent into automatic AR mode probably 5 or 6 times but I found a little trick that helps when you've got no more boost left. Find a low wall, vault over it and when you land turn around and vault again, you seem to be invincible while you're in the air. Its not much but anything helps versus that flying red prick.

• Like 1