Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD

Artemisthemp

Final Fantasy X HD will have Cross Save

Square Enix have announce that ppl in US, who pre order Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD for PS3 will get a free upgrade to Limited Edition.

9244997507_274bd61785_z_zps8d897926.jpg

EU ppl will have to find a retailer like Shopto.net http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/ps3/PS3FI138-final-fantasy-xx2-hd-collectors-edition and pre order the Limited Edition from them.

Edited by Artemisthemp
  • Like 1

I can't wait to play this supposedly awesome game for the first time...  :ninja:

It's a great game. Though at times I wanted to throw the controller!! mainly because how ...... better not spoil it for yah.

Does anyone else find it suspect that since the announcement there has not been any word on the vita version?  I wonder if it has been delayed or if it is coming out far later than the ps3 version.

They announced cross-saves and the first images shown were of the Vita version. It hasn't been entirely ignored at least :P As far as Limited Edition business goes though, the EU blog staff comments said that at this time it's PS3-only.

oh myyyy god! i must have that preorder limited edition!!! the little artbook sold it for me for sure! wish they included a Yuna pillow though....

Does anyone else find it suspect that since the announcement there has not been any word on the vita version?  I wonder if it has been delayed or if it is coming out far later than the ps3 version.

As I recall did Tetsuya Nomura say ad Sqaure Enix E3 stream: We don't just want Vita version to be another port, we want to use it's feature (Most likely Touch screen).

So I think that's the reason.

$39 thats awesome news

Anyone know if it will be cross buy or seperate

Square Enix haven't said anything regarding Cross Buy, so don't looks like it.

Stupid artbooks. I look at them once and then they just sit there collecting dust. Give a statue or a soundtrack at least :(

If they were charging for the Limited Edition I'd say the same thing (except I love looking at artbooks) but seeing as this is a free upgrade for those who pre-order, and the game is only $39.99 I think it is awesome their doing this. They've definitely secured a pre-order from me. 

Parker

• Like 2

If they were charging for the Limited Edition I'd say the same thing (except I love looking at artbooks) but seeing as this is a free upgrade for those who pre-order, and the game is only $39.99 I think it is awesome their doing this. They've definitely secured a pre-order from me. 

Parker

Oh don't get me wrong it is nice they are upgrading (tales of xillia is doing the same thing at EB  Games) but I just don't like artbooks :)

Oh don't get me wrong it is nice they are upgrading (tales of xillia is doing the same thing at EB  Games) but I just don't like artbooks :)

Maybe it's because I have the artistic ability of a coconut, but I love seeing what other people can do artistically. I actually have quite a collection of artbooks from Collector's Editions of games and I enjoy looking at them with my son when we have some spare time. 

Parker