Creative Items In Survival

Brad-FrFx

I read a post on a guide how to do this glitch just to be clear i am not the descoverer.

it works like this:

-Make a world in survival with a bonus chest

-break the chest and drop anything in it on the floor

-put the chest back down somewhere other than where it was at first

-Disable autosave, save and when you are saving you get the option to turn autosave back on, turn it on.

-exit the game to main menu then reload the world in creative

-now in roughly 20-30 seconds grab what items you want from creative and put them in the chest

-follow this part carefully, HOLD the ps button for the quick menu and close application from there

DO NOT GO TO THE HOME MENU USE THE QUICK MENU

-reload the game and the world should be in survival.

if you have done this glitch correctly you should have the creative items in the chest. 

I frequently use this glitch and can say that it does work on the current version of 1.92 PS4 version.

• Like 1

A simpler method, if you have PS+ or a USB stick is to:

1. Create a world in survival mode if you don't have one already

2. Backup your save file using the cloud or a USB stick

For each world there'll be a main save file and some numbered World Data files. You don't need to backup the World Data files

3. Switch to creative mode, put any items you need inside a chest and then save the game

3. Retrieve the backup of the save file

4. Go back into the world. Because of retrieving the backed up save file, the game won't know you ever switched to creative mode, but the World Data files have remembered everything you put into the chests

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shadiochao said:

A simpler method, if you have PS+ or a USB stick is to:

1. Create a world in survival mode if you don't have one already

2. Backup your save file using the cloud or a USB stick

For each world there'll be a main save file and some numbered World Data files. You don't need to backup the World Data files

3. Switch to creative mode, put any items you need inside a chest and then save the game

3. Retrieve the backup of the save file

4. Go back into the world. Because of retrieving the backed up save file, the game won't know you ever switched to creative mode, but the World Data files have remembered everything you put into the chests

this is a good method and i have used this but with the method above you dont need ps plus or a usb stick, you can do it in under a minute

Edited by Lt_Lightning_YT
spelling error

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 3:24 AM, samuel_hsc said:

Is the USB method still working? I madeira a huge world with creative itens, but when I download the prévios save (yes, I used the right one) the world was as it started. 

Still works.

12 hours ago, emperorpbot said:

What the hell is the point of trophy hunting if you aren't going to do it legit 

Path of least resistance baby.

• Like 1