Problem with the free DLC for Uncharted 3

Since the Uncharted 3 servers are shutting down, I tried downloading the new Multiplayer DLC Collection Bundle from the PSN Store. I downloaded all the Trophy related DLCs (along with some Co-op packs), and when I start the Free 2 Play Multiplayer (that also comes in the Bundle), it says that I have to purchase the DLC, but I have already installed it. 

Similar issue with my disk version (got a used GOTY edition, so I don't have the DLC from there), and when I try to start the Multiplayer mode, it says I need to purchase the Online Pass. So I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I already deleted everything related to this game and downloaded again like 4 times, and still, it doesn't work. 

My disk is region 1, so I tried downloading the bundle from both the PSN Argentina Store and the US store, and the same result in both. Weird thing is, that when I go to the trophies section in Multiplayer Profile, it says that the trophies are unlocked and obtainable, so it recognizes the DLC there, but when I try to start a coop match, it says I have to purchase the correspondent DLC. Any help about this issue, please?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/06/2019 at 4:53 PM, LetoKnight073 said:

[...]it says that I have to purchase the DLC, but I have already installed it.[...]

[...]Weird thing is, that when I go to the trophies section in Multiplayer Profile, it says that the trophies are unlocked and obtainable, so it recognizes the DLC there[...]

I'm having the same issue on my end, tried with both US, UK and BR accounts and none works on my alt. Was intending to run my alt on turbo on Hunter mode and seems like I won't be able to do that to help random people.

If anyone has a solution, please let me know.

Packs I have downloaded:

• Shades
  • Fort
  • Flashback Pack #1
  • Flashback Pack #2
  • Drake's Deception Pack
  • all 7 of those unlocks (level, coop, splitscreen, etc).

Am I missing something? Worst case scenario I'll just use this for MP, since that works.

Edited by TheYuriG

This happened to me, I had everything installed off of my NA account. To fix it I had to delete all Uncharted 3 data and reinstall everything off of a UK account, including the UK free-to-play multiplayer and online pass. The DLC or online pass both don't work with the disc version that I tried (the NA Uncharted 3 GOTY disc). HAS to be the 5 gigabyte F2P version. Apparently most of the DLC is incompatible with certain versions like the GOTY disc which is why these problems happen. Naughty Dog never took the time to fix the compatibility issues back in the day. Hope this helps at all.

Edit: Also I had to install both of the level unlocks (the 25 limit and then unlimited in that order) or else I couldn't access any of the co-op DLC.

Edited by Empovyle