Anyone else disappointed by the lack of new trophies?

EnforcerAwakens

• 4 months later...

Yes. I was really excited about BF5 but it's just very disappointing. The whole game-as-a-service is just lame. I'd rather pay for a real DLC in the old premium-fashion than waiting for little updates without trophies they call chapters. 

The reason there hasn't been any DLC trophies for this title is because EA/DICE ditched season passes for free game updates that only offer cosmetic items (most of the time they recycle existing content then call it "new") and a new map every six months.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, GUDGER666 said:

Yep, its the reason i haven't bothered playing it, the campaign and trophies for it are just pathetic. They haven't added any trophies to Battlefront 2 either. 

yes and it's all because if the game fails they will not add trophies.  Battlefront 2 was a major shortfall, trophies were planned as they released them with the 1st story expansion.  Then nothing.  Same thing with Anthem.  The game was a trainwreck not received well, no new trophies, Battlefield V horrible reception so no trophy support.  I can't say i'm disappointed. Don't really want to have to go back to these shit games more than once anyway.