DLC 10. Big respect and shout out to

You

all those people back in the day who decided to platinum all three, PS3, PS4 and Vita versions for three easy platinums but now have to keep buying all the DLC and playing the game to keep up with that 100% completion. God speed!

At least the Vita version ended at 7 though.

29 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

all those people back in the day who decided to platinum all three, PS3, PS4 and Vita versions for three easy platinums but now have to keep buying all the DLC and playing the game to keep up with that 100% completion. God speed!

At least the Vita version ended at 7 though.

I mean the DLCs can only got for like 2 more updates yeah? considering trophy limit. 

DLC might be free, but still having to go back to the game after you've finished it, even if you don't want too. I have enough problems with Killing Floor 2 and all of its free updates and extra trophies appearing, so I know how it feels.

7 hours ago, enaysoft said:

DLC might be free, but still having to go back to the game after you've finished it, even if you don't want too. I have enough problems with Killing Floor 2 and all of its free updates and extra trophies appearing, so I know how it feels.

Nobody is forcing anybody to go back to it. That's on you. Going back to a game that you don't want to play is easily the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Life's too short to spend it doing something you don't want too.

There's literally tens of millions of people that wait anxiously for those DLC's and love them because they're all quality. They're not gonna stop making them just because a handful of people whine about their completion percentages lol.

Edited by KingGuy420
  • Like 4