melodicmizery

survival acting choppy as ****

5 posts in this topic

ive heard of the bad frame rates and stuff before but i really never experienced it my entire platinum playthrough on easy. but now on survival im up to the far left side of the map and the game is really stuttering badly and some rooms are empty as in invisible objects. enemies being catapulted across the screen and then shooting me lol. some really weird stuff.

did it get worse for anyone else when trying survival?

Posted (edited)

I have the same problem. In my case, I started the game on patch 1.04 and the game worked well.

When I won the platinum trophy, it was already patch 1.08, and at the end the game worked terribly at certain times.

Now, with patch 1.10, the game has a better frame rate then on 1.08 patch, but i have some other errors, like application stop working, always visible tips etc.

EDIT//

I play on PS4 Pro

Edited by ixik07

the more patches come out, the worse it gets for me. i just finished survival and the entire top half of the map was choppy. when i got to the south it got a bit better. i found that when it happened to the point i almost couldnt move anymore i had to shut the game off and then back on. also had a blue screen crash after the patch but luckily a auto save wasnt far. glad im done with this game for good now

It's been a while since I've played a Sony exclusive that performs this bad. I don't know if they truly were pushing the system to it's absolute limits or what, but I'm pretty disappointed.

That's on top of the fact that the game just isn't very good.

13 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

It's been a while since I've played a Sony exclusive that performs this bad. I don't know if they truly were pushing the system to it's absolute limits or what, but I'm pretty disappointed.

That's on top of the fact that the game just isn't very good.

All unreal engine games are bad