Roadmap (with cheats)

• 7 months later...
On 6/8/2019 at 11:32 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

I like to start this game up and just finish it up and move on (back log of games) SO, If I was to start this game with cheats what would be the right way to do this?

Since you have platinumed the game, would you mind telling us here a roadmap with cheats?

Thanks. :)

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Pretty sure you're going to play x2 to get enough gear for all the upgrades.

1: 1 x playthru on Nightmare, collecting all collectibles & unlocking brass knuckles.

First playthru opens all cheats (?) Plus opwns classic difficulty.

2: 1 x NG+ casual playthrough to get all the gear to upgrade all weapons and clean out any collectibles you missed 

3: 1x new game on classic difficulty.

Whether you have cheats to start off with doesn't seem to matter much to how many times you play through.

Edited by yoda_squad

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2023 at 11:59 AM, yoda_squad said:

Pretty sure you're going to play x2 to get enough gear for all the upgrades.

1: 1 x playthru on Nightmare, collecting all collectibles & unlocking brass knuckles.

First playthru opens all cheats (?) Plus opwns classic difficulty.

2: 1 x NG+ casual playthrough to get all the gear to upgrade all weapons and clean out any collectibles you missed 

3: 1x new game on classic difficulty.

Whether you have cheats to start off with doesn't seem to matter much to how many times you play through.

Would it be viable instead to do something like this:

1. Casual (blind) run to experience the story + all collectibles

2. Nightmare NG+ run with stronger character to unlock brass knuckles & finish upgrades

3. Casual NG++ (partial) run just to finish Powerhouse trophy and any remaining upgrades

4. Classic run on new game with cheats

Basically I’m looking for the most enjoyable and stress free route through the game while still maximizing the enjoyment of the initial playthroughs, so I’d rather start on Casual for first run like I would in most games. I’m also not really interested in using cheats for anything besides the Classic run.

Edit:

nvm… it seems you can only play NG+ on the same difficulty or lower so looks like suffering through Nightmare on the first run is the only option 

Edited by dieselmanchild