Free Art of War DLC code (UK)

On 6/16/2019 at 7:17 AM, gojira4life89 said:

I don't suppose it's still available? I plan on starting this game soon and it would be nice to have a little extra to start with.
Thank you in advance!

Sent it to LucianaRosethorn just now. There's still an Xbox code that probably works though.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GonzoArmstrong said:

Sent it to LucianaRosethorn just now. There's still an Xbox code that probably works though.

Oh really? Would you be willing to give this one to me, please?
Thank you in advance!

Also

On 08/06/2019 at 9:36 PM, LucianaRosethorn said:

I've already got the platinum but I would happily take it since I'm planning on replaying it soon. ^_^

I hope you enjoyed your DLC :) sincerely!

Edited by gojira4life89
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

Thank you! I can't wait to replay it honestly, the XIII trilogy is amazing and if I'm not busy I'm hoping to write a guide for it since I pretty much know everything about it. xD

I've yet to play the 3rd game in the trilogy but from what you're telling me I should expect a great ending :P
Thanks for the hype!

1 hour ago, gojira4life89 said:

I've yet to play the 3rd game in the trilogy but from what you're telling me I should expect a great ending :P
Thanks for the hype!

Oh god, don't expect a good ending! It's actually got a terrible plot and honestly ruins the story so far, they really don't know how to carry on the time travelling. But! The gameplay is amazing, like really good. If I could recommend a DLC then I would say get Clouds. It's the only costume I used throughout the whole game and it did plenty of damage, even to the superbosses. ^_^

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

Oh god, don't expect a good ending! It's actually got a terrible plot and honestly ruins the story so far, they really don't know how to carry on the time travelling. But! The gameplay is amazing, like really good. If I could recommend a DLC then I would say get Clouds. It's the only costume I used throughout the whole game and it did plenty of damage, even to the superbosses. ^_^

I see. That's very unfortunate but gameplay is the reason we buy a game after all, not the plot (at least in my case it isn't a big deal).
I do have the Cloud DLC actually, got it from pre-ordering the game.

Yes, that indeed means I've had Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII since launch day and I haven't even touched it yet.
I am a terrible person :(

• Like 1