If you plan on trying for this one I reccomend shutting off automatic updates.

iGGTheEnd

So I have never played this on PC but from what I see on the subreddit there is a bug that seems to be making the game easier.  Apparently this bug was a thing on the PC version when it first released as well.

Before boss fights there is a chance that there will be 2 campfires instead of 1,  what this means is you can either upgrade 2 cards before the fight or if you were low during the run you can pretty much heal to full and make the boss fights much easier.  This isn't supposed to happen according to the StS subreddit and it makes much of the game a lot easier. 

So if you plan on trying for this one I would recommend downloading it now and stopping auto downloads to the PS4 for an easier time as this plat is already very hard.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Alos88 said:

Has this been patched yet? If not, I might get it now instead of waiting, thanks for the heads up.

I don't think it's been patched yet, although after getting the plat I don't think it will get THAT much harder once fixed.  The game is extremely addicting and was a joy to plat I highly reccomend it, it is one of the most indepth strategy games I've ever played.

Edit: some people are reporting they got the patch and some aren't but this plat is still manageable after it if you are interested.

Edited by iGGTheEnd
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9.6.2019 at 1:26 AM, iGGTheEnd said:

So if you plan on trying for this one I would recommend downloading it now and stopping auto downloads to the PS4 for an easier time as this plat is already very hard.

How hard is the platinum trophy (?/10) and how long did it take you? Do you need special skills to get the platinum or do you think anyone can manage it with time?

5 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

How hard is the platinum trophy (?/10) and how long did it take you? Do you need special skills to get the platinum or do you think anyone can manage it with time?

After getting the plat I beleive anyone can get it with time. I think it took me around 100 hours or so.

Using cloud saves or backing out if you mess up help a ton.

Some of the trophies are RNG but if you tell yourself you are going to try for a specific trophy you should be able to get it in just a few runs.

I'd say it's about a 6/10.

Edited by iGGTheEnd
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

I am waiting for the physical edition, I wonder which patch it will release with.

After getting the plat it honestly wasn't very hard but it took about 110 hours to get, luckily it was a lot of fun.  Apparently there is a new character soon so maybe it will release physically with the new character.

• Like 1