Reading the Mission Screens

DrakeHellsing

Trying to understand this, as it's still a bit odd.  In regards to the missions you can select, while I understand things like the rewards and objectives, one thing that's eluding me right now is the bottom of it where it shows a percentage for another storyline.  I am unsure as to what it means by that still.  As in, do I need to do stuff in other missions to do more on the mission at hand?

39 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

As you do main story missions, side missions, jobs and other things it will ad to each of the different percentages,

Ah, so if it says 8% bounty as an example, said mission will add 8% to the completion of the bounty ordeal? Just to see if I am understanding it correctly.

35 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, so if it says 8% bounty as an example, said mission will add 8% to the completion of the bounty ordeal? Just to see if I am understanding it correctly.

Yeah, each time you do a bounty mission it will add to the percentage. Right now my bounty percentage is at 47%

Just now, snakebit10 said:

Yeah, each time you do a bounty mission it will add to the percentage. Right now my bounty percentage is at 47%

Oh no, that's not what I was meaning.  I was meaning the percentages underneath a mission where it seems to tie to other missions.  It's that part which I don't quite get is all.  Not enough info on the screen to explain what's up xD

I finished the game and I am not sure, but my interpretation of that screen was that one mission can add to more than one story. Made sense to me as everything is a little bit intertwined.

But since I had planned to do everything anyway I did not pay too much attention. So might be wrong.