AN0n1m8

What are you waiting for doing your remaining online trophies on PS3?

55 posts in this topic

I'm not waiting anything. Last 2 years I've been tackling any games with online components and/or trophies and I've been doing in a good pace. There is still some games I'd like to get the online trophies done, but I predict I'll have 90% of those done by the end of this year.

 

My list:

Max Payne 3: Currently working on level 50 grind.

Payday 2: Just starting playing it again.

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel: Pretty close to the Sub-14 level mission, the one that requires online connection.

Dead Space 3: Yet to start.

Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain: Yet to start

Resident Evil Operation Raccon City: Yet to start (High on priority list)

Resident Evil Revelations: Yet to start (High on priority list)

(Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3: Debating if I will get this one or not.

Infamous Festival of Blood: Yet to start (medium priority)

God of War Ascension: Yet to start (low priority, single online trophy for doing tutorial)

Mass Effect 3: Yet to start (Low on priority, reports that you can do cooperative trophies by yourself)

 

Some other games I'm still debating if I will play or not such as The Last of Us (PS3) before the server shutdown. Souls series also have online components but still easily achievable offline and some unobtainables such as Killzone 2 and Gran Turismo 5 I didn't even start by time they were shutdown, so I'm skipping those.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2019 at 0:24 PM, Otonio_Bruno said:

I'm not waiting anything. Last 2 years I've been tackling any games with online components and/or trophies and I've been doing in a good pace. There is still some games I'd like to get the online trophies done, but I predict I'll have 90% of those done by the end of this year.

 

My list:

Max Payne 3: Currently working on level 50 grind.

Payday 2: Just starting playing it again.

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel: Pretty close to the Sub-14 level mission, the one that requires online connection.

Dead Space 3: Yet to start.

Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain: Yet to start

Resident Evil Operation Raccon City: Yet to start (High on priority list)

Resident Evil Revelations: Yet to start (High on priority list)

(Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3: Debating if I will get this one or not.

Infamous Festival of Blood: Yet to start (medium priority)

God of War Ascension: Yet to start (low priority, single online trophy for doing tutorial)

Mass Effect 3: Yet to start (Low on priority, reports that you can do cooperative trophies by yourself)

 

Some other games I'm still debating if I will play or not such as The Last of Us (PS3) before the server shutdown. Souls series also have online components but still easily achievable offline and some unobtainables such as Killzone 2 and Gran Turismo 5 I didn't even start by time they were shutdown, so I'm skipping those.

RE: Revelations only has one online trophy and it's easy and fast to do. Same on PAYDAY2, all of it can be done solo (i have the plat) except for the one that requires a whole team to drop the cash from the bus before it explodes.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done The Last of Us, will start Uncharted 2 soon, don't give a fuck about Uncharted 3, no idea about unnanounced games yet, excluding Hardline, because no.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m missing the online trophies for Rage. I wanted to platinum it before moving to rage 2 although i’m in need of help to get an online race going in order to get them.

(complete an online race & win an online race)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s at the back of my mind but I want to take a break from the PS3 for a bit. There

aren’t too many games left but the trophies are pretty annoying.

 

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood

Battlefield 3

CoD: Black Ops (DLC)

CoD: Black Ops II (Can’t plat it, and probably won’t bother with this one)

CoD: Ghosts

CoD: MW3 (DLC)

CoD: WaW (DLC)

GTA V (Probably can’t plat this either cause the rules are never made clear over Run Like the Wind, but I’d probably try to get as many as I could)

 

Dont think I’m good enough to finish Battlefield 3 due to hating a couple of the co op trophies. Similar story with the Abstergo Employee trophy on AC Brotherhood but I guess I might give it a try if I get desperate enough.

 

The DLC for CoD is also bloody expensive on top of mostly being mostly co op which I already hate, so I don’t know if I’d even find people to play with.

 

I also remember Mirror’s Edge having some kind of online leaderboard attached to it but can’t remember if it had trophies based around that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As of right now, i'm tackling everything i can get from Uncharted 2, 3 and The Last of Us before getting closed. Other games i have in my sights with online components (and that i want to do) are:

 

1.- Red Dead Redemption

2.- Mortal Kombat 9 (both of these are my next target after September 3rd).

3.- Injustice: Gods Among Us.

 

Later i can get rid of the rest which includes:

1.- GTA IV and V

2.- Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 and 2.

3.- The online trophies for Blades of Time and Lollipop Chainsaw

4.- The special missions for Infamous 2

5.- Wolfenstein online portion (2009 game)

6.- The online trophies associated with the pass in Ninja Gaiden 3

7.- DLC content for Metal Gear: Rising Revengeance

 

That does not include the recent bunch of PS3 games i got as a gift from two nephews recently. I think i have games like AC IV and Rage there, gotta check the closet.

Edited by Vampirehunter145
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 99% of my online trophies for PS3 done. Mainly just haven't gotten to them yet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last ditch effort to get shit done in uncharted 2 and 3. 2 I'm 4 coop missions away from 100%, but 3 I'm a minor miracle away.  

Also have the black ops dlc to complete,  but since there's no server closure on that it can wait.  

Would also love to finish zumba online as well but getting a dancer to dance with is hard enough, need 100 so probably won't happen.  

That's all I can think of for now

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Last of Us

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Rage

Borderlands

Borderlands 2

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Watch Dogs

Far Cry 4

God of War: Ascension

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

Tomb Raider

 

The plats will do me fine unless there's any DLC that's not too much of a struggle, although Tomb Raider and AC IV in particular are quite grindy. Pretty worried about The Last of Us because the MP seems tough and I'm on very limited time, I'd hate to spend so much time only to lose everything because I failed a critical objective and have to start one of the journeys all over again.

 

Those are about all the games I'm gonna be doing online for PS3. I've decided to keep my profile platinum-only so there's a few games with major grinds or unobtainable trophies that I'm gonna keep to the Xbox instead (Red Dead Redemption 1 + 2, GTA IV + V, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Far Cry 2, Call of Duty games etc) so I don't miss out. Hell, most of them look better on Xbox anyway, at least the last gen games do, and as for current gen I've got an Xbox One X so those'll be a little prettier too..

 

As for exclusives with shut down servers i.e. Killzone 2 and 3, Resistance 2 etc, I'll just play them on an alt account.

 

Then there are games which are certainly possible (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Revelations, BioShock 2 etc.) but their MP is also prohibitively grindy and they have versions on PS4 with the MP omitted so I'll be playing those versions instead. 

Edited by Stan Lee
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finished Red Dead Redemption recently, and I really want to do GTA IV too, but I don't feel like doing it atm. The rest of my PS3 games are SP, so I should be fine as long as Sony doesn't end trophy syncing for the PS3.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the past 2 months I have been doing sort of "boosting marathon", because I'm afraid that the games I wanna play will become unobtainable soon as well. 

 

The games in which I have completed Online trophies but have yet to start a singleplayer:

  1. Streets of Rage 2;
  2. Medal of Honor;
  3. GRID 2;
  4. Driver: San Francisco;
  5. Sniper: Ghost Warrior;
  6. Bioshock 2;
  7. Crysis 3;
  8. Dirt 3;
  9. Batman: Arkham Origins;
  10. Battlefield Hardline;
  11. Doom 3;
  12. Brutal Legend;
  13. Mortal Kombat;
  14. Assassin's Creed 3;

 

 

Games I have on my "To Boost" list:

  1. Mortal Kombat (Self-boost);
  2. Shift 2: Unleashed (Self-boost);
  3. The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (Self-boost);

  4. Wolfenstein (Self-boost);

  5. Far Cry 2 (Self-boost);

  6. Binary Domain (Self-boost);

  7. GRID Autosport (Self-boost);

  8. Assassin's Creed 3 (Self-boost);

  9. Army of Two: 40Th Day (Self-boost);

  10. Blur;

  11. Dead Rising 2;

  12. Dead Space 3;

  13. Kane & Lynch 2;

  14. Payday: The Heist;

  15. TC's Ghost Recon Future Solider;

  16. Battlefield: Bad Company;

  17. Duke Nukem 3D (Self-boost);

  18. Naughty Bear;

  19. Brutal Legend.

 

Currently I'm finishing with Binary Domain and I'm about 20% done in Far Cry 2. 

I have also finished off online trophies in 7 games not mentioned here, but I have them already platinumed and or 100%'s done. I just want to get rid of this boosts ASAP and relax... I'm sick of boosting all the time.

Edited by HaserPL
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not waiting for anything, I already did all of them. Even offline ones I'm only missing four of them - and all from the same game.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, jrdemr said:

I'm not waiting for anything, I already did all of them. Even offline ones I'm only missing four of them - and all from the same game.

I wish I had a similar situation :D.

 
 
0
 Advanced issues found
 
 
On 14.07.2019 at 10:14 PM, Vampirehunter145 said:

 

7.- DLC content for Metal Gear: Rising Revengeance

 

Does it have some online trophies?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll go for online trophies in brotherhood, revelations and watch dogs later this month. I recently boosted all trophies for mortal kombat so I can take my time with it.

 

I want to get online trophies in far cry 2 and crysis 3 as well, do you recommend starting these games now? 

 

oh and I also need to finish stupid extinction trophies in COD ghosts lol

Edited by timpurnat
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting for colder weather, my gaming room is small and gets hot very quickly, so self boosting and having multiple consoles running is a no no in summer. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm kinda close to finishing off all my ps3 online trophys now luckily, I have:

 

Binary Domain (Invasion Mode)

GTA V (Last 2 heists)

Dantes Inferno (EA player trials)

 

I also have Infamous 2 and GOW:Ascension to do but they can both be done fairly quickly, and being first party games they'll most likely get a decent notice period before they shutdown.

 

The biggest hindrance to completing these atm is a lack of reliable boosting partners as most have left ps3 behind. I'm also finding it harder to put time aside for boosting sessions lately so its partly my own fault.

 

My goal is to have everything done by Christmas, which realistically is plenty of time

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
0
 Advanced issues found
 
 
23 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I want to get online trophies in far cry 2 and crysis 3 as well, do you recommend starting these games now? 

Crysis 3 required some boosting but was fairly simple. Far Cry 2 on the other hand, the only reason I'm boosting it now is that I can self boost kills. If I were to exchange them with someone, I wouldn't even bother. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Waiting for colder weather, my gaming room is small and gets hot very quickly, so self boosting and having multiple consoles running is a no no in summer. 

Know that feel :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HaserPL said:

Crysis 3 required some boosting but was fairly simple. Far Cry 2 on the other hand, the only reason I'm boosting it now is that I can self boost kills. If I were to exchange them with someone, I wouldn't even bother. 

Can I boost everything with just 2 consoles on far cry 2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Can I boost everything with just 2 consoles on far cry 2

No, you will need 3 consoles to boost revives and multikills, and 3 consoles makes boosting kills 50% more efficient. There is also trophy which requires to gather 16 people for 2 games which is way harder than it sounds. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HaserPL said:

No, you will need 3 consoles to boost revives and multikills, and 3 consoles makes boosting kills 50% more efficient. There is also trophy which requires to gather 16 people for 2 games which is way harder than it sounds. 

I only have 2 so I probably won't start this game lol

 

But I will go for crysis 3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, timpurnat said:

I only have 2 so I probably won't start this game lol

 

But I will go for crysis 3

well, I had 3 consoles but my 3rd got YLOD and I'm forced to boost multikills and revives with one guy I've met during the 16 players boost, luckily only a handful of weapons need multikills. From my experience, you can boost kills with 2 consoles and you get around 40/45 kills per round which is 15 mins long. Some weapons require you to get for example 500 kills (250 executions will be done while getting kills) + 250 headshots because you get kill with execution, but headshot counts as a separate thing so you can't combine headshots with kills or executions. When I was using 3 consoles I was able to get around 80 kills per round. So if you have like I do now, 2 consoles, you are looking at 45 kills per round (15 min) so 4x45=180 kills per hour. You have around 9000 kills to do so we are looking at around 50/60 hours to get kills only, + revives and multikills with one other person. Yeah.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Truth be told, I’ve been hella lazy and procrastination like hell with my PS3 MP trophies lol. Hell, I literally just finished up Binary Domain’s online and Invasion, Warhammer 40k Space Marine’s MP this year alone. I know for a fact my digital backlog as a ass-ton of MP trophies and I’ll have to comb through it all to make a list of games I’ve yet to start and who’s online shutdown. I think I’ll finally get to this before the years out. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Truth be told, I’ve been hella lazy and procrastination like hell with my PS3 MP trophies lol. Hell, I literally just finished up Binary Domain’s online and Invasion, Warhammer 40k Space Marine’s MP this year alone. I know for a fact my digital backlog as a ass-ton of MP trophies and I’ll have to comb through it all to make a list of games I’ve yet to start and who’s online shutdown. I think I’ll finally get to this before the years out. 

Been there, that's why I've exited my comfort zone and started doing it :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.