Are all trophies still obtainable?

kerck11

Thanks, I'm gonna try and get all online trophies for base game and dlcs first then I'll work on offline after.

I'm bored of grind but I'll try it nonetheless, RDR2 just broke my passion in trophy hunting cause of the boredom it gave me whilst playing that shitty game. 

And Driveclub might be my first and only racing game on my library. Cause I don't like racing games.

• Like 1

The multiplayer trophies aside from the 1000 miles in a club are very easy to boost, will take max 1.5 hours if you do it with someone or another profile sending them back and forth. The game is very fun and not too bad of a grind, the good part is while going through all the season pass stuff you're still making progress on the level 6 accolades. That's the only base game trophy I have left before the plat, and I've finished 11 out of the 20 dlc events so far. Trust me though it's a fun grind, a lot better than RDR2 would be, especially if you enjoy racing games.

• Like 1

You have until 31st August 2019 until it gets removed from the store. So try it out and see what you like. If you want to 100%, grab the DLCs. Two DLCs (No Limits / Finish Line) are listed in Driveclub Bikes, and therefore unnecessary unless you want to 100% Bikes too.

You have until 31st March 2020 until the online portion shuts down. If you decide to go for the Platinum, you'll need a level 10 club. Clubs are groups of two or more players, and I found you'll need another player at least semi active for the 1000 mile trophy to pop.

For me Driveclub is great. It reminds me of a Gran Turismo 3/4 arcade without the need for gear ratio customization or credit grind for new cars. I can just focus on lines.

Each addition to the game was a DLC set of cars, races, and objectives. They are not short.  Some races in the DLCs are frustrating. Credit Where It's Due is the biggest grind, but it'll come naturally while working on DLCs.

• Like 2

On 6/12/2019 at 3:40 PM, kerck11 said:

Thanks, I'm gonna try and get all online trophies for base game and dlcs first then I'll work on offline after.

I'm bored of grind but I'll try it nonetheless, RDR2 just broke my passion in trophy hunting cause of the boredom it gave me whilst playing that shitty game. 

And Driveclub might be my first and only racing game on my library. Cause I don't like racing games.

Don't go for this if you don't like racing games.  It takes a long time and will get boring and frustrating, if you plan to 100%

• 1 month later...

Hi, im new to driveclub but when it came in PS+ I earned a trophy by accident. What do I need to buy to 100% the game, is the season pass enough? I heared somewhere that it is, and everything else is "free"? Is it correct that I must not buy "no limits" and "finish line" to avoid the DC Bikes list in my profile?

Thank you :)

5 hours ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

What do I need to buy to 100% the game, is the season pass enough?

Apparently, not. According to this post some free DLCs with trophies aren’t compatible with PS+ Edition of Driveclub and require full game: