Veni Vidi Vici

hr_kriese

Hey guys, how are you doing with this trophy? I'm struggling, honestly. The Great Khorne demon seems to be the easiest to me and I've beaten him up to Chaos 4, but since he one hits my Elessa on Chaos 5 and some of his attacks are pretty erratic, it seems I can't finish him. Also tried the Slanesh Boss, same there - too much damage and erratic attacks.

What are your experiences so far?

On 9/6/2019 at 0:15 PM, hr_kriese said:

Hey guys, how are you doing with this trophy? I'm struggling, honestly. The Great Khorne demon seems to be the easiest to me and I've beaten him up to Chaos 4, but since he one hits my Elessa on Chaos 5 and some of his attacks are pretty erratic, it seems I can't finish him. Also tried the Slanesh Boss, same there - too much damage and erratic attacks.

What are your experiences so far?

There's a doable glitch if you have two players

I'm adding you

Glitch is not needed, for Elessa complete the Eternal Queen heroic gear set, select the right side of the God Skill tree for a 'tank' like build. Focus on health regen and poison skills.

The full set gives you a poison aura and the spinning blader skill doesn't cost you skillpoint which you can use for other skills.

I have the soldier with skaven killer armour set (free banners and pistolier skills). I can tank pretty much all the bosses’ attacks (except nurgles chain slam) so defence isn’t a problem (540K) but my damage output seems low (25k) and it takes me forever to wear them down. Even with a banner and sigmars blessing on it takes several minutes just to clear the first phases. Other than grinding for better rng roles on my gear I’m not sure what to do about it unless the game is just designed for it to take that long to beat the c5 bosses. 

Ive also tried in coop with a friend playing mage (forgot the characters name!) and his auras make me almost indestructible and boost my damage but as the boss’ health seems to scale up the net result is the same. 

Can someone confirm wether boss stats scale with party or not? I'm not completely sure, I mostly solo and only gave the multiplayer a few tries. I think about finding a squad for taking down c5. Anyone in? :-) Glitch would be a possibility as well, but it would be nice to do this the honest way :-)

On 13.6.2019 at 3:44 PM, magmar126 said:

Glitch is not needed, for Elessa complete the Eternal Queen heroic gear set, select the right side of the God Skill tree for a 'tank' like build. Focus on health regen and poison skills.

The full set gives you a poison aura and the spinning blader skill doesn't cost you skillpoint which you can use for other skills.

I actually used that set for c4. However, I focused on God Skills that enhance my attack and agressiveness. Maybe I'll respec and try again, thanks for the hint!

• 3 months later...

Anyone have a good build for this trophy now after the invasion patch. I have a tried different builds, all from 500K defence to almost 1M, but they all kill me with one hit, some attacks takes twice. While the damage made is almost not visable on their heathbars.

I have Konrad Vollen with all three of his gear sets, also have the Elyssa, but no set is complete I think. Other two chars are almost 50 so could bring them up if needed.

I don't have any green items atm, I have been farming chaos 2, with some Chaos 3 runs for many hours, if not already then it's almost 10+ and I have got none! Zero green drops!

23 hours ago, Morfea said:

Anyone have a good build for this trophy now after the invasion patch. I have a tried different builds, all from 500K defence to almost 1M, but they all kill me with one hit, some attacks takes twice. While the damage made is almost not visable on their heathbars.

I have Konrad Vollen with all three of his gear sets, also have the Elyssa, but no set is complete I think. Other two chars are almost 50 so could bring them up if needed.

I don't have any green items atm, I have been farming chaos 2, with some Chaos 3 runs for many hours, if not already then it's almost 10+ and I have got none! Zero green drops!

I'm still looking for someone to team up, I'm pretty sure we won't have that much trouble when we tag team him. If you're interetested, just hit me up on psn :-)

This very managable now after 1.05 patch, and you can get the platinum as stated in the other thread.

I was gonna message you, @hr_kriese, but with the new patch and had to try c5 solo and made it. Took a long time but was able to do it now that you don’t die in one hit. I saw you have the plat too, so grats on making it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I found an easy - albeit time consuming - way to do this on your own without glitching it. 

I used Bragi and went through relic hunt a few times until I could comfortably run a hunt on chaos level 3 without any major difficulties. Through this, I managed to bag a good few legendary items which gave me about 55k damage and 1.1mil defense. My Bragi ended up being Legend level 44 by this point. 

The loadout I used was: Everpeak Headdress, Everpeak Marks, Bruised ego (axe), Gauntlets of Grimnirs Tattoos, Barak Carr Daemon Slayer Loincloth, Boots of Grimnirs Tattoos, Ancestors Ring, Molten Ring, Heart Seeker, and Mountain Pendant. I bless all the items as well to give me max damage, health and defense. 

I equipped the skills: Fury (mastered), Shred (superior), Ancestors Gift, Avenging Charge (superior), Strike of the Anvil (superior) and the god skill Mountains Wrath (mastered). My passive skills were: Trail of Blood (superior), Death Blow, Unwavering, Deep Gashes (superior), master chef, and the god skill Rock Hard. 

I then fought the Great Unclean One and basically hammered the absolute fuck out of him. His moves are easy to learn, he doesn't move at all and I hit him as hard as I could at every opportunity using Strike of the Anvil and Mountains Wrath as the fire damage dealing moves, Avenging Charge to evade his sword hits at the last second, Ancestors Gift for temporary invulnerability when the Great Unclean One spews poison, Shred when I needed some health quickly and fury just as Bragi's normal attack. It took about 20 minutes, but it was doable and I did it first time.