ColossalAvenger

Brutality 101 not unlocking?

8 posts in this topic

Recently decided to give getting the platinum for the game another go around, especially since I only need five trophies. One is Brutality 101. I know some people find it easy enough, but I always had trouble with it. Fortunately, I seem to have a lot better time with it since popping the game in yesterday. Just this morning alone I hit 15 moves in a single freeflow two separate times. I even kept track, making a little mark next to a move when I did it on a list I had.

The only problem is neither time the trophy unlocked.

Have any of you dealt with this? What did you do?

I don't believe it's glitched. Start with a batclaw slam and do 16 moves in total

49 minutes ago, ColossalAvenger said:

Recently decided to give getting the platinum for the game another go around, especially since I only need five trophies. One is Brutality 101. I know some people find it easy enough, but I always had trouble with it. Fortunately, I seem to have a lot better time with it since popping the game in yesterday. Just this morning alone I hit 15 moves in a single freeflow two separate times. I even kept track, making a little mark next to a move when I did it on a list I had.

The only problem is neither time the trophy unlocked.

Have any of you dealt with this? What did you do?

I started with Counter, and I used a list from a trophy guide to remind me of the next moves. And I just jumped around before I did the next move to keep the Freeflow from resetting.

This trophy takes some effort. I spent around 1 hour to finally get it right back in 2015. I believe you just get to keep on trying. :)

Edited by zizimonster

3 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I don't believe it's glitched. Start with a batclaw slam and do 16 moves in total

Did that...and ended up doing 18 moves total. Didn't unlock :\

3 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I started with Counter, and I used a list from a trophy guide to remind me of the next moves. And I just jumped around before I did the next move to keep the Freeflow from resetting.

This trophy takes some effort. I spent around 1 hour to finally get it right back in 2015. I believe you just get to keep on trying. :)

I'm doing the exact same thing, except for the moves I'm starting with and it's just not unlocking for some reason. I'll keep trying though and hopefully it'll unlock at some point lol

Just unlocked the the other day on my 2nd attempt (got it back when the game came out on a different account) worked fine for me. I personally used the IGN Brutality video both times & it popped almost instantly.

This trophy may not open for 1 reason only, even if you have successfully completed the reception, you are not touched, but alas, the reception for the trophy breaks down. Suppose: L2 + square you press to make reception, but at this time you are attacked by 2 opponents, you sharply press a triangle, but even if you manage to use L2 + square successfully, and you sharply press a triangle - you will not be counted. This trophy needs timing. I remember from the most fell only on the 20th admission. And a tip: if you cannot complete this trophy, you can stop walking in dlc №16, for there you will throw a gamepad out the window. In fact, the game is not difficult, but 100% because of the last addition will derail yourself ... Good luck !!! I myself had to re-learn the combat system because of the last addition !;)

Edited by sadikofffff

This trophy for me was pain in the arss, spent almost 2 hours on it but finally popped out. I hope you menaged to get it

For me, the trophy popped when I realized that I needed to press L2 + square again to activate the quick explosive gel. Duh..